Rose scented soaps

StratMan

I am thinking I REALLY need a Rose scented soap and was thinking of getting a MdC Rose but was wondering else was out there?

I am looking for a nice natural rose but also want high performance in the actual soap also

Both TOBS Rose Cream and Geo F Trumper Rose Cream/Soap are available in Australia but I have no idea how either of these products..

anyone know how how they smell and perform? is there anything else I should be looking at?

Klar Kabinett has a lovely rose scent, but sadly is discontinued.
APR Fougere Bourbon Rose is a winner.
Also MdC Rose is excellent.
An Italian croap that I really enjoy with a darker Rose scent is XPEC. The scent seems to polarise people, but I find it delightful.

I am thinking I REALLY need a Rose scented soap and was thinking of getting a MdC Rose but was wondering else was out there?

I am looking for a nice natural rose but also want high performance in the actual soap also

Both TOBS Rose Cream and Geo F Trumper Rose Cream/Soap are available in Australia but I have no idea how either of these products..

anyone know how how they smell and perform? is there anything else I should be looking at?

Geo F Trumper

Geo F Trumper Rose in the cream not the soap, is one of the more pure rose scented products. TOBS is ok as well but I will no longer reccomend their products due to the dubious ingredients in some of their products.

Plenty of rose scented soaps where rose is not the primary scent and us used to balance the scent profile.

+1 on the APR Bourbon Rose...it's a bomb ;)

Hmmm, WK Chypre Rose Concerto has cured me of my urge to look for more rose soaps for a while, for precisely that reason, ie it's just not that natural. And some days, it's not even nice. :LOL: But I remember you saying you'd had that... :unsure:

had the soap it’s long finished But still have 1.5 bottles of the splash left. I really like this scent but it isn’t pure Rose

Klar Kabinett has a lovely rose scent, but sadly is discontinued.
APR Fougere Bourbon Rose is a winner.
Also MdC Rose is excellent.
An Italian croap that I really enjoy with a darker Rose scent is XPEC. The scent seems to polarise people, but I find it delightful.
+1 for APRs Fougere, Bourbon Rose! :love: