RR Mamba SS available now

Got mine ordered early this morning in a rush before they were all gone (~1200 units).
Stung by the OZ shipping tax so ~$115AUD down.
As of now there are some left.
Now the happy wait :LOL:

In hindsight I should have purchased two and shared the postage costs.

Let me know how it goes, I don't wanna rush in and hate it

Received my Mamba today. So far very impressed with the quality and finish. Looking forward to seeing how it shaves.

Also happy with the fast delivery at a reasonable price.

Yo... Wookie... If you don't get along with the RazoRock Mamba please send it to me I'll be very happy to take this, IF the price is just right ;)....Thanks Wookie you're a real Pal, and you need a body haircut is getting too long and too hairy.....If you need more milk? start drinking Donkey Milk okay baby pork chop :p:D

Cheers (y):happy:

Received my Mamba today. So far very impressed with the quality and finish. Looking forward to seeing how it shaves.

Also happy with the fast delivery at a reasonable price.
Wasn't it $40 delivery for a single razor? Not complaining as it's no doubt just covering their cost, but still seems steep. Especially when comparing to other countries like China, UK and Spain.

Wasn't it $40 delivery for a single razor? Not complaining as it's no doubt just covering their cost, but still seems steep. Especially when comparing to other countries like China, UK and Spain.
Id have to agree with you in this one @Korbz. $34.99USD shipping is not what i would consider reasonable. Especially when compared to other vendors globally. On my recent Wolfman purchase which is from Canada postage was $20 Canadian dollars. Whatever way you look at it, Italian Barber's postage is high.

Edit: Im also not complaining. It was a price i was willing to pay to get the razor.

I got two items and the postage was $35 USD. It would have cost me that to get it to ShipItTo and use one of their faster shipping methods (although it would still be in transit). It took a week to get here. I don’t think the shipping price was that bad really.

I got two items and the postage was $35 USD. It would have cost me that to get it to ShipItTo and use one of their faster shipping methods (although it would still be in transit). It took a week to get here. I don’t think the shipping price was that bad really.
Yeah, I went through shipito. $6.99 USD delivery to shipito, then a further $7.50 for airmail economy. Will be interested to see how long that takes (as reports differ). Shipito Aus post was $27 USD and USPS was $22 USD, so would have been the same price if I went the faster methods.

Yeah, I went through shipito. $6.99 USD delivery to shipito, then a further $7.50 for airmail economy. Will be interested to see how long that takes (as reports differ). Shipito Aus post was $27 USD and USPS was $22 USD, so would have been the same price if I went the faster methods.
I have no patience and could not wait for air mail lol

Well i only got the 1 item (the razor) payed 34.99US and ordered on the day of release. Currently my parcel is where??......... in F@$king JAPAN of course. :ROFLMAO::cry::cry::ROFLMAO:

I got the Mamba together with a tin of Mike's - qualified for free US shipping to shipito and I believe it was then ~10$ for airmail to OZ...will arrive in time for a shave...it's not that I don't have enough razors :D :D :D

I got the Mamba together with a tin of Mike's - qualified for free US shipping to shipito and I believe it was then ~10$ for airmail to OZ...will arrive in time for a shave...it's not that I don't have enough razors :D :D :D
Airmail????? Will you have it for Christmas?

In all seriousness I am just too impatient LOL. I seriously just considered paying an extra 25% ($50 USD) on Amazon to get something by the end of the week. I may have a problem.

The reality is that these will be like the General, TI Baby Smooth etc,etc give it a couple of weeks and the BST's will be flooded with people looking to offload them. Not necessarily because they are a bad razor, but by virtue of them being another budget razor that people trigger pull on the spur of the moment and then decide they do not like for whatever reason.

The reality is that these will be like the General, TI Baby Smooth etc,etc give it a couple of weeks and the BST's will be flooded with people looking to offload them. Not necessarily because they are a bad razor, but by virtue of them being another budget razor that people trigger pull on the spur of the moment and then decide they do not like for whatever reason.
Already happening. It appears that people buy without doing any research. They simply see a value for money proposition and have to grab one.

I used mine this morning and it was exactly as I expected albeit considerably smoother and less blade feel than I expected. The razor is not extremely aggressive or overly efficient but provided a solid shave nonetheless.

Tsk tsk @todras a cost effective, cnc'd, well designed & made razor isn't budget in my books (y)
Fit and finish is beyond a Guerrilla razor.

Yes some needed to do more research before purchasing (that includes myself) alas the price point allows flexibility in trying it and then B/S/T afterwards.
This is why it is a great razor and allows others who can't afford the 'others' (unlike myself) to use as a long lasting daily driver.

Already happening. It appears that people buy without doing any research. They simply see a value for money proposition and have to grab one.

I used mine this morning and it was exactly as I expected albeit considerably smoother and less blade feel than I expected. The razor is not extremely aggressive or overly efficient but provided a solid shave nonetheless.

I know man, I saw them pop up yesterday across the BST's but I thought I wouldn't hose down passions immediately here, I realise people still have them in the post...with some going for the Airmail (Christmas-January) option :D

Fit and finish is beyond a Guerrilla razor.
This is an extremely bold statement. I cannot agree with it though. For me the Guerrilla is aesthetically a nicer design and has tighter tolerances. The Mamba is a polished finish and the Guerrilla is not if that is what you mean. BEar in mind however that if the Guerrilla were to be polished it would be hand finished and the Mamba is machine polished.

It also has to be said that the Guerrilla is much better weighted than the Mamba is and feels more balanced.

I also have to say that where the head of the Mamba is lovely to look at the handle is not great and the "adjust-ability" is useless. I will be looking out for a nice handle to put with the head.