Schick Proline P-30

I was actually going to post a wtt thread to see if someone wanted to send me a couple in exchange for some de blades or something. Seem to be some fans around for the prolines.

I have some Proline P30 and P20 that I use in my SS general and Supply V2.

I rate them well. Not quite as harsh as a feather but still plenty sharp.
I don't consider them a risky purchase.
Buy with confidence.

I’m enjoying them

Very smooth and a far easier shave than the Feather Pros. Definately not as sharp but still provide a brilliant shave.
The Pikester is spot on - great blades(y).

I was actually going to post a wtt thread to see if someone wanted to send me a couple in exchange for some de blades or something. Seem to be some fans around for the prolines.

@Korbz , you're in Brissy right? I could sort you out mate, got plenty spare here... they last forever so my stockpile may outlive me!

I work in the valley... could do a quick beer/coffee if it's convenient? Send me a message and we'll get it sorted :)

@Korbz , you're in Brissy right? I could sort you out mate, got plenty spare here... they last forever so my stockpile may outlive me!

I work in the valley... could do a quick beer/coffee if it's convenient? Send me a message and we'll get it sorted :)
Yep, in Brisbane mate. Thanks for the offer, I ended up just ordering a 30pk from Rakuten last night as I figured I could always pif them if they didn't work :)