Scotland aboard

Thank you n

Thank you @Nanook, yes I know all about enablers, I listen to sugestions and often follow them up, I have evn ordered brushes from Tasmania and Canada,soaps from USA,France and Italy plus razors from USA,Canada plus Poland.
I might let some people know of some good things from Scotland
Welcome Charlie !

I used to work in Edinburgh for a few years back in the late 70s & early 80s, and lived in West Linton. Fond memories of Murrayfield, huge snowdrifts, and bike racing at Knockhill. :)
Hello JVS, thanks for the welcome, West Linton is nice ,it has growen a lot since then,I stay five minuets walk from Murryfield and my son does som driving at Knokhill, nice to have someone who knows my area

Thanks to @RazorBurn@Hos and @Zeke for your welcomes, I have been down a lot of rabbit holes but now I know what I want,I am still a weak man as far as shaving goodies goo, aaahhhh
Happy to have you amongst the P&C Membership.
There's plenty of wonderful content and the members are all fine gentlemen - even @SpeedyPC :p
I certainly recommend you check out the Weekly Razor Review Thread as a must read every Friday. (y)

Happy to have you amongst the P&C Membership.
There's plenty of wonderful content and the members are all fine gentlemen - even @SpeedyPC :p
I certainly recommend you check out the Weekly Razor Review Thread as a must read every Friday. (y)
giphy.gif

Reported!

@ICETEE
Wait until you try Australian soaps :)
As for me, I've tubs of software and hardware.
I likely hold more vintage Polsilver Browns than any other soul upon Earth and a whole heap of other vintage blades from Schick, Gillette and Wilkinson Sword as two examples.