Scottish Fine Soaps Classic

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day P&C

Question is Scottish Fine Soaps Classic is the same as Kent and Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap??

IF not what are your thought and review of this shaving soap?

Cheers (y)

In a word. No. It's not. MWF/Kent is a tallow based, excellent performing soap. Scottish Fine Soaps is tallow free and absolute junk. It does smell nice but the the lather is similar to what I would expect from a hand or bath soap, thin, airy and dissipates as soon as you look at it.

In a word. No. It's not. MWF/Kent is a tallow based, excellent performing soap. Scottish Fine Soaps is tallow free and absolute junk. It does smell nice but the the lather is similar to what I would expect from a hand or bath soap, thin, airy and dissipates as soon as you look at it.
This...

+2. Currently being used in my shower. Which is all it is good for. Nothing to particularly recommend it in that application either...