SE/DE travel Bag/Case ?

DamDam

Hi guys,

I am wondering if any of you have found a handy and reasonably priced travel bag/case for one SE+Brush+Blades+Shaving stick ?
Tx
D

From memory, The Stray Whisker has travel bags.

acqua_doppkit.jpg

I am looking at one of these, on special for $260.00 at the moment, down from $440.00

I mean c'mon...

The Acqua Di Parma Calfskin Leather Dopp Kit has been handcrafted from soft calfskin leather to a classic, timeless design. Compact cylindrical shape holds your essential items and the black leather-lined interior includes a small mirror. Complete with sleek chrome zip and embossed Acqua Di Parma logo, it's the ideal travel companion and will be treasured for many years to come. Presented in a sleek Acqua Di Parma gift box and dust bag, this is a classic gift for the man that has everything. Made in Italy.

Last edited:
Personally, I just use a dopp bag and use one of my cased razors like the tech, Masonic 1914, Masonic new..
Hmm masons seem to look after their razors..
anyway for loose razors I have a canvas sunnies slip that protects it well inside the dopp.
I’ll see if I can find a pic..

Edit: found a pic :)
872086D7-2131-4F7B-85F0-5547F0B0318F_zpsuj7wivsn.jpeg

Last edited:
acqua_doppkit.jpg

I am looking at one of these, on special for $260.00 at the moment, down from $440.00

I mean c'mon...

The Acqua Di Parma Calfskin Leather Dopp Kit has been handcrafted from soft calfskin leather to a classic, timeless design. Compact cylindrical shape holds your essential items and the black leather-lined interior includes a small mirror. Complete with sleek chrome zip and embossed Acqua Di Parma logo, it's the ideal travel companion and will be treasured for many years to come. Presented in a sleek Acqua Di Parma gift box and dust bag, this is a classic gift for the man that has everything. Made in Italy.

Lovely piece, I have it’s big brother.

lkoVxnr.jpg

Ideal for longer trips, a bit too much for a overnighter or weekend.

Peoples, please get a grip. A razor needing its own luggage - for real. Wrap them up in an old tea towel and shove them in with your socks and jocks. Some of you are moving away from reality at a rapid rate :)

IF, repeat, IF I were into fancy kit, my excuse would be that I was simply keeping pace with the amount of money spent by SWMBO on hairstyles, frizzing, perms, colours, tints and all the other feneminime stuff that costs an absolute mint!

There you go lads, a get of jail free card!

Peoples, please get a grip. A razor needing its own luggage - for real. Wrap them up in an old tea towel and shove them in with your socks and jocks. Some of you are moving away from reality at a rapid rate :)

Haha
Exactly right!

I have a JAG toiletry bag that I've been using for about ten years now and it's still basically as new!

Is spacious enough for my shaving stuff, toothbrushing and hair styling plus a couple of extra bits and pieces.

I don't think anything beyond this is required, unless you just want something a little up class.

If I am going to move away from reality, I intend doing so with my razor encased in the finest Italian calfskin! :D

Try Popov leather - they do some really nice stuff and they have a 10% discount code on one of the forums as well...

Dope kits - and well priced IMO

and one day I need to get one of these razor travel cases - just beautiful (but a bit pricey compared to the dope kits above)