September 2015 Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tax minimisation is perfectly legal @gthomas04 :) Yes @eggbert - horrible looking river cannot imagine the smell up close (but I've heard it has been cleaned up.

Stirling Soaps

Samples - Island Man & Vanilla Sandlewood
Green Jar - Glacial, Obsidian

All three have great scents but the Glacial, Obsidian is like a smack in the face with a frozen ouzo bottle. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again to @Lifes a Peach for getting this to Oz. Having regular lunches with him and @Draco Noir does little to help AD.

@StueyB If you don't like the glacial obsidian on the face, just holler out and I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.

9SvCtsO.jpg

Just some more soaps today.

12015185_10203647705151651_5652648852179725881_o.jpg

Another quarter hollow (my 2nd - love 'em!) and newest addition to the straight stable - now finds me just one shy of a 7-day set.

I know I'm looking at her with a biased eye but she's drop-dead gorgeous! Nice curves and shiny bits all where they all should be.

Big thanks to Prince Scallywag - a.k.a @Mark for enabling our union!

Speaking of samples, can anyone furnish me with small scent samples of Myrsol - Metisol, Balsamic and/or Emulsion?

PM me if you can !

I hope this phantom new store stocks the stuff.

Speaking of samples, can anyone furnish me with small scent samples of Myrsol - Metisol, Balsamic and/or Emulsion?

PM me if you can !

I hope this phantom new store stocks the stuff.
I just went to the pharmacy to see if they had a suitable receptacle. Unfortunately they didn't.

I can tell you though that Metilsol smells exactly like brown Listerine.

What an unbelievable deal!...

Picked up 5 Omega boar brushes from tvbshaving for $40 including shipping!!

I chose the following:
- Pro in red (cos I finally want to try the Pro)
- 11774 (I believe this knot is the treated one from Omega and breaks in super nice and soft!)
- 11775 x 2 (one will be for travel kit. Same as 11774 but with glossy black handle)
- 10065 in green (one of the most highly recommended Omega's so I may as well give it a go. From what I can tell, only difference is the 11774/5 have 24mm knot and the 10065 has 23mm knot so not quite as dense).

Great deal. I think you'll love the 10065.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. Originally I was going to get just the Pro and 10065 but given the prices, I just had to add the 3 others as shipping didn't increase.

One for every face of the day!

The 48 is a great brush. Lots of bang for your buck. Works great with Proraso cream & soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.