September 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to use a link to an actual picture not album in order for it to be visible here...flickr certainly not the best site IMO
This:
Code:
[img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1871/29546747417_ca6be7bccb_c.jpg[/img]
Will show:
29546747417_ca6be7bccb_c.jpg

Thank you! Never used Flickr so stuffed that up lol cheers

they have arrived.. the florian was for my mate but i loved the smell that much i just ordered the soap/splash combo from beard and blade, got the last splash :)

tell you what i cant wait to shave tomorrow, or if i cant hold out tonight.. didnt shave on purpose today

29565264497_0a0cddd58c_b.jpg

Holy Moley those sold out fast...
I reckon i bought the first soap and afterwards i could add 7 more to the cart (similar on other lines too) but now it has been slaughtered!!

i checked last night and there were 5 splashes and 5 soaps left (Florian).. this morning only 3 left, so was hoping my delivery came on time which is did.. then i enabled myself lol

7AscVY3.jpg

LUd03G9.jpg

These were waiting for me when I got home yesterday. The knot feels fantastic. 20mm Silvertip Badger (The Golden Nib Call’s it Master Badger). I’m thinking I’ll set it at 47mm loft so the splay isn’t quite so big.

7AscVY3.jpg

LUd03G9.jpg

These were waiting for me when I got home yesterday. The knot feels fantastic. 20mm Silvertip Badger (The Golden Nib Call’s it Master Badger). I’m thinking I’ll set it at 47mm loft so the splay isn’t quite so big.

For the 20mm knot, some caution about loft as I have an 18mm TGN finest at 46mm loft and wish it had a few more mm loft in it.

MC8fhAwl.jpg

QOlGQRSl.jpg

pDVgZoll.jpg

Got my Marg Fenn bowl today. Very rustic. I think it's almost identical to the one I had previously. Looking forward to using it tomorrow as it feels very familiar. Approx 110mm internal diameter x 40mm deep. Approx 130mm external diameter x 70mm high.

The Flying Man. An unusual SE with a sprung head. Not exactly high-end but should be interesting to try it out with a modified Gem blade

sEpd8Hsl.jpg

Got your life insurance sorted and your tetanus booster done?

Status
Not open for further replies.