Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
OK folks, the 2020 Tim Keech Memorial Auction has been run and won - but if any of you have any cash left over and simply cannot save it till 2021 (you really should) post you pics of shaving goodies here!

I see why it tickled you now..... matches your yard 😉
Just a little one-acre postage-stamp space we've fenced off around the house to stop the dogs from buggering off into the forest covering the rest of the block and killing (or getting killed by) snakes. Thought of trying to get a picture amongst the trees, but it would end up distracting me from all the other things I need to do...

Just a little one-acre postage-stamp space we've fenced off around the house to stop the dogs from buggering off into the forest covering the rest of the block and killing (or getting killed by) snakes. Thought of trying to get a picture amongst the trees, but it would end up distracting me from all the other things I need to do...
Travel time from Glasgow almost 4 weeks, untracked to answer you previous question. Using standard Royal mail.

vQ6EIJ7l.jpg

Razo Rock SS Hawk V3 from Gifts and Care w/ Edwin Jagger sampler. Delivery was approx 3 weeks.
Looking forward to trying this tomorrow and comparing to the Black Hawk.

A long time artisan waiting to give a go...

You got this:

Nv6vsJz.jpg

and then you open:

rj9WR2Z.jpg

For getting this!:

WqU4IdM.jpg

Pictures shit as usual, but once sniffed, yes, I can say all things nice.
I just blame myself to not go for them when they use to sell it in metal tins....

The soap/cream formulation is really interesting too, I cannot wait to use it

You got this:

Nv6vsJz.jpg

and then you open:

rj9WR2Z.jpg

For getting this!:

WqU4IdM.jpg

I just blame myself to not go for them when they use to sell it in metal tins....

Just ask @SpeedyPC & @StratMan and they'll tell you how nice this soap really is! :love::love::love:

You got this:

Nv6vsJz.jpg

and then you open:

rj9WR2Z.jpg

For getting this!:

WqU4IdM.jpg

Just ask @SpeedyPC & @StratMan and they'll tell you how nice this soap really is! :love::love::love:
Bloody @StratMan has gotten me badly hooked, smartass evil voodoo All Things Nice witch doctor.

When are you going to get your hairy lollipop ass back into All Things Nice, haven’t you been drinking too much bloody Irish Coffee.

Yeah!. It wasn't my initial choose for scent, but read here time ago about this particular scent and decideed to give it a go, damn, it is fucking true.. jut sniff and then all things nice, mate, it actually remind me honey caramels and childhood :love::love::love::love:
Don’t blame me for your lovable honey caramel childhood memories.

Last edited:
Bloody @StratMan has gotten me badly hooked, smartass evil voodoo All Things Nice witch doctor.

When are you going to get your hairy lollipop ass back into All Things Nice, haven’t you been drinking too much bloody Irish Coffee.
Mate I'm at that stage with the Irish Coffee that I see the bottom of the tub but there's still soap around the sides that drive me crazy!!! :banghead:
I need to finish it before I can enjoy the caramel goodness that is All Thing's Nice... :love::love::love:

Mate I'm at that stage with the Irish Coffee that I see the bottom of the tub but there's still soap around the sides that drive me crazy!!! :banghead:
I need to finish it before I can enjoy the caramel goodness that is All Thing's Nice... :love::love::love:
Add a bottle of EXTRA Irish Whiskey into your soap, should be able to finished it dead quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.