Shave Like A Boss - any feedback

~Spyne~

Hey all, trying to order some things from this local vendor but when trying to checkout, I get the message "Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements." and can't proceed.
I'm only in VIC, so can't see why there'd be any issue and so far, haven't had any luck getting in contact with them.

So wondering if anyone HAS used them, or come across this problem before.
Cheers.

Had a look out of curiosity as I’ve wanted to try them too but apparently in TAS I won’t be able to either

No feedback on the store, but I can see that the business name was canceled in 2017 if you look up the ABN. Seems to stock only stuff that Beard & Blade stocks. Unless you can get any response from them I'd not bother.

Cheers. Looking at their facebook, it's been a ghost town since 2017, so my guess is the business is no longer operating :(

They should’ve close or taken down the website, otherwise, report it to ACCC
I'm guessing that taking down the ABN and any means to accept payments probably fulfills their obligations. If they're stupid enough to continue paying hosting fees for a non-functioning website, I guess it's their problem.