Love this scent!

Great final shave for the year

Pre: Shower
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: Gillette 7’Oclock Yellow
Brush: Frank Shaving 23mm G4
Soap: Two Kings

50780950098_c83b9f52ae_b.jpg
What are your first impressions of the new brush - G4 knot? It looks nice in the picture :)
Sadly Aliexpress is taking forever to ship my 24mm knot :(

What are your first impressions of the new brush - G4 knot? It looks nice in the picture :)
Sadly Aliexpress is taking forever to ship my 24mm knot :(

only one shave in but first impressions are

appearance, excellent especially for a budget brush.. in regards to functionality amazing.. the G4 knot felt super smooth, synths are smooth in general but the G4 is up there with the softest but with more backbone

the size of the handle is the smallest I have so I reckon need some time to adjust cos you got to hold it a bit different, we'll see on this but initial impressions is that for me, a bigger handle is more comfortable

its only one shave in so my opinion has a very good chance of changing but if i continue to enjoy the knot may look for a bigger knot/handle

only one shave in but first impressions are

appearance, excellent especially for a budget brush.. in regards to functionality amazing.. the G4 knot felt super smooth, synths are smooth in general but the G4 is up there with the softest but with more backbone

the size of the handle is the smallest I have so I reckon need some time to adjust cos you got to hold it a bit different, we'll see on this but initial impressions is that for me, a bigger handle is more comfortable

its only one shave in so my opinion has a very good chance of changing but if i continue to enjoy the knot may look for a bigger knot/handle
Great summary for a first shave. I agree the size is on the smaller end but the main thing is the knot feels/lathers up good. (y)

Here's hoping my knot arrives soon as I placed my order soon after you... :nailbiting:

IMG-20201231-204212.jpg

Brush: Yaqi 30mm Tuxedo
Razor: Rocca V4 R94
Blade: Gillette 7 O'clock Yellow (2)
Pre: Shower
Soap: PAA CaD
WTG, XTG, ATG = BBS

1438759022happy-new-years-gif-gold-fireworks-2021.gif

hopefully it comes soon mate.. which one did u get?
I just got a 24mm knot to go with my Alpha T-400 brush as I got a spare 24mm blank ferrule.

Looking at the brush options and the one you got looked best but the size put me off and that way I can try the knot out and decided whether to try a larger size.

Wishing you a Happy New Year full of surprises & Happy Shaves! (y)

I just got a 24mm knot to go with my Alpha T-400 brush as I got a spare 24mm blank ferrule.

Looking at the brush options and the one you got looked best but the size put me off and that way I can try the knot out and decided whether to try a larger size.

Wishing you a Happy New Year full of surprises & Happy Shaves! (y)

looking forward to seeing it completed when ready

happy new year to u to mate 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.