HGs1aJf.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022 & HAPPY SHAVES P&C

X1pteHz.jpeg

/ Yaqi Moka Express
/ Yaqi Raster V3
/ Blue Devil Tropical Colada
/ Feather Professional (5) or (6)
/ Nivea Skin and Stubble

The Tropical Colada was fitting for the warm night. I lost track of how many shaves I've had with the Feather Pro but it was starting to tug on 3rd ATG pass. Flipped it over and it did all right. Maybe can eke out one more shave.
I'd be interested to hear how you go with the Feather Super in this razor. Maybe you might also be interested in trying out my RR SS Hawk V3 when whoever has it at the moment has finished with it. (I've sort of lost track, but I'm not concerned.) The Super is IMO a great combination with that.

I'd be interested to hear how you go with the Feather Super in this razor. Maybe you might also be interested in trying out my RR SS Hawk V3 when whoever has it at the moment has finished with it. (I've sort of lost track, but I'm not concerned.) The Super is IMO a great combination with that.
That's meant to be sharper right? Might be a better fit for my stubble. Though the Feather Pros were no slouch tbh.

That's meant to be sharper right? Might be a better fit for my stubble. Though the Feather Pros were no slouch tbh.
Probably not sharper, but definitely more exposure with a thicker blade. Which doesn't make it something to be afraid of, just more interesting blade feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.