Shavemac

Ok back to topic. Which of the shiny brushes should I choose?

Ok back to topic. Which of the shiny brushes should I choose?

#167 [emoji6]
But seriously, I don't think you can go wrong with any!

Con @shavetheman when can I expect the actual brushes listed on your site and not these dolls house toys?

Took the plunge. My kind wife wanted me to have something this weekend. And I was only too happy to oblige. :)
Picked up some tsw balm while I was at it.

Had the b&m at my cart for the longest time. But thought I better leave some money for the stuff yet to come :)

Took the plunge. My kind wife wanted me to have something this weekend. And I was only too happy to oblige. :)

Had the b&m at my cart for the longest time. But thought I better leave some money for the stuff yet to come :)

What a wife?!? She went up to Katoomba with you, put up with you staying longer than the allotted time, and NOW is willing for you to buy a Shavemac brush to boot!!!?!? Lucky fella! [emoji12]

Mate, sounds like she needs a Lady Gillette and a B&M Violets Latha pack ;)

What a wife?!? She went up to Katoomba with you, put up with you staying longer than the allotted time, and NOW is willing for you to buy a Shavemac brush to boot!!!?!? Lucky fella! [emoji12]

True and that ain't the half of it. The shavemac is a placeholder.