Review Shaver Heaven -"Neroli"

the_shaving_sailor

2018 Sabbatical
After receiving this at the last sydney meet-up I was hesitant in using it as its not usually the scent type I go for.

but tonight I decided to use it because it's a bit more delicate smell then my usual choices ie; Proraso Green or Shaver Heaven-"Fresh" and it's already got glowing reports from she who must be obeyed.

the woody almost leathery smell is very plesant but not over powering which has put me off similar scents before and just when you think it's all over a beautiful hint of floral comes threw at the end to polish it all off.

the soap itself.....what can I say about shaver heaven soaps that all of you already don't know. it's an 11/10 performer, rich, thick, creamy lather that is a tiny bit thirsty.
post shave feel is incredible I almost didn't even use an after balm my skin felt that good.
didn't leave me dry at all and the residual glide I could of done a 4th pass off it without re-lathering.

hoping this scent makes a come back into the range @Anthony because this noob needs more please.

IMG_20170414_222904_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife loves the neroli/vetiver from shaver heaven. It's a damn awesome scent (which I am no longer allowed to use, swmbo orders!).

My wife loves the neroli/vetiver from shaver heaven. It's a damn awesome scent (which I am no longer allowed to use, swmbo orders!).
She scared the women will flock to you if she let's you leave the house?