Shaver Heaven shop online

mark123abc0

2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Hello Everyone,

I thought I would just let everyone know that Shaver Heaven is back online. I have made an order for their Seductive rose shaving soap, now to go wait by the mail box for it to arrive.

29388633_1826229434062633_7449930446923746351_n.png

http://shaverheaven.com.au/

Last edited:
Hmmm. I just noticed that all the soaps are vegan.
Anyone know if tallow will follow?

I am a big fan of the Shaver heaven vegan soap, I actually preferred it over the tallow versions they used to do

ooh your site looks fantastic! Will definitely be buying a soap from you, any scent recommendations from anyone?

btw how much is the local shipping?

others maybe a little disappointed ...

Oh, I don't think that will be the case at all.

Hmmm. I just noticed that all the soaps are vegan.
Anyone know if tallow will follow?

Well, some of my best soaps are vegetal...MdC, SV and so on and I find they give a really good shave :)

Well, some of my best soaps are vegetal...MdC, SV and so on and I find they give a really good shave :)
Hmmm. Ok. My apprehension is probably just an unfounded assumption.
That's reason enough for me to give these a try. Thanks Mate. (y)

Oh, I don't think that will be the case at all.

Tallowheads?

What no [insert name of obscure version 1.0 soap @Anthony only made in a limited batch once here]? It was my favourite!

WHAT! You mean the tub of unobtanium Shaver Heaven I purchased at a premium is no longer unobtainium?

#@^%&*^$#^%$# - my horde of SH soaps I've been keeping to make a killing on are now available at less than I paid

Hey, what do people think of the new packaging? I prefer the old labels, they were much better ...

I stand by my comment ;)