Shaver Heaven shop online

Whilst I would strongly prefer a tallow formula, I'm just glad @Anthony is back and can honestly state that it is the best non tallow I've tried, simple, easy and no fuss shaves, time after time :)

Tallowheads?

What no [insert name of obscure version 1.0 soap @Anthony only made in a limited batch once here]? It was my favourite!

WHAT! You mean the tub of unobtanium Shaver Heaven I purchased at a premium is no longer unobtainium?

#@^%&*^$#^%$# - my horde of SH soaps I've been keeping to make a killing on are now available at less than I paid

Hey, what do people think of the new packaging? I prefer the old labels, they were much better ...

Well, If he wants to survive and ultimately grow the brand, he will need to avoid all that rubbish that plagued him the first time.

I think the new labels are an effort to address that, he is going for the budget option with clean packaging and imho it's the best direction he could have taken.

Fingers crossed, it's a very different market nowadays - the few people that comment on various Social media platforms are regrettably not even close to representing the market or demand at large :)

Well, If he wants to survive and ultimately grow the brand, he will need to avoid all that rubbish that plagued him the first time.

I think the new labels are an effort to address that, he is going for the budget option with clean packaging and imho it's the best direction he could have taken.

Fingers crossed, it's a very different market nowadays - the few people that comment on various Social media platforms are regrettably not even close to representing the market or demand at large :)

I agree - I hope the knockers stay away!