Shaver Heaven ?

58RW

Just wondering have not noticed members giving them a mention of any purchases or SOTD posts since they returned to the market. Anyone care to step up and show & tell

Awaiting delivery.

@Razor Burn did a recent SOTD post.
I posted my impressions when I got mine but haven't used it since. (Outside of the LE PIF, I'm focusing on using up some samples and currently finishing up my 50g 'sample' of Cella.)

I'm not really sure what you are asking. Are you expecting people's opinions to have changed in the short time it has returned? Or were you expecting lots of SOTD posts featuring it?

I have seen a few people post SH here and on social media, that being said it's a very different landscape these days and certainly a more discerning market. Aside from this though you have the AusPost delivery time in relation to the most recent release so it may be just a case of delivery times.

I bought a few tubs of the soap and have posted my thoughts on SOTD. As for performance it's fantastic but the scent profiles are a tad on the artificial side, eg Hubba Hubba which could put a few people off but I love Honey Ale and Noir is very nice. Yet to use Sweet Almond Milk but it smells inticing and will post my thoughts in the coming SOTD posts :)

If you're after something that's going to offer you many happy shaves than you'd be silly not to try at least one of the local guys, be them APR, Squadron's, A&G and Shaver Heaven as they're all great and I say this not to 'p&ss in anybody's pocket' - I'm no expert nor a collector but just your average shaver who appreciates good quality soap and I'm yet to be let down but the local guys!

@Razor Burn did a recent SOTD post.
I posted my impressions when I got mine but haven't used it since. (Outside of the LE PIF, I'm focusing on using up some samples and currently finishing up my 50g 'sample' of Cella.)

I'm not really sure what you are asking. Are you expecting people's opinions to have changed in the short time it has returned? Or were you expecting lots of SOTD posts featuring it?
SOTD posts featuring it

I've recently been using my first generation Arctic Mango extreme if that counts?
I don't go in SOTD though if I can help it.

@58RW, I haven't been SOTDing lately.
But, I have been using some SH:Arctic Mango.

Very brief summary:
  • Others have stated that the scents are a little artificial. I have first-hand experience with ~4 of the recent offerings. Yes, they smell 'artificial'. But, not bad.
    They were never marketed as being based on Essential Oils; they use fragrance oils.
    They only promised a cracking shave at a good price.

• The shave: It's cracking and at a good price.
    Seriously, really good. Which surprised me a little because I had assumed that their vegan offerings would be inferior to the tallow I was used to. I admit I was very very wrong to assume the worst.
Try it with confidence. I bet you a coke you'll enjoy it.

Whilst I haven't used @Anthony's current formula, I have used a few including the later vegan versions. In my opinion they all performed very well. I have said it before and will again; to me, they are not better or worse than each other, just different and even then only a little. I still have a couple of tubs of various formulas in the drawer. Knowing what I do about Anthony, I would expect that the latest is just a great as any Anthony has produced produced in the past. I would not hesitate to try some.

But, I have been using some SH:Arctic Mango.
I have two tubs of the tallow formula Arctic Mango - it is pretty much my favourite hot weather soap. The scent is both uncommon and delightful (Mango, Peach, and Musk), with enough menthol to provide a most respectable cooling effect. Combine that with quality lather, and it is a winner in my book.