ShaverHeaven body soaps

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
We talk a fair bit on here about shaving gear. Blades, brushes, soaps, aftershaves, etc. All this luxury for only a small percentage of your body mass (well for most of us anyway). So how about the rest of your hulk and hunk?

I'm not talking about removing more hair, but not compromising on quality goods to extract a little more enjoyment out of those routine and normally mindless rituals. Ever tempted to grab a shaving soap out of the cabinet and have those qualities, those scents stretch south of the neck? Well put the knife down and stop scraping Lilith out for your tub. I got news fellas. I got news of the best kind!

You want a great body soap?

You want your other half to really appreciate what it is we bang on about when we say a soap is soooo good?

You want licence to order more stuff?

Then get yourself some ShaverHeaven body soap.

13221477_10204870314636124_225411699155134009_n.jpg

I was lucky enough to be one of a handful of beta-testers for Anthony's latest little experiment. We (my wife and I) have spent the last month exclusively using ShaverHeaven body soap. Ours has been the Teller scent - as @Anthony knows it's one of my all-time favourite scent profiles. It's also a scent Mrs. Stills loves. After a full month I'm glad Mrs. Hunter and I can agree on one thing - other than how damned fine Mr Hunter is of course - and that is that there is no other soap we need in our shower, that all else before has been a compromise, and " you MUST order more stuff from ShaverHeaven" (BOOOOYAH!!!)

The scent is the usual ShaverHeaven heavenly.
The wet feel is extraordinary, you can feel it both cleaning and feeding your skin at the same time.
The post-towel feel is superb! Skin stays moisturised for ages and the scent lasts for hours.
Also although the bar is soft it lasts and lasts - one bar has easily lasted us both over three weeks.

The only thing it doesn't do like your Shaver Heaven shaving soap is lather like yoghurt. Not a property I look for in my body soap really anyway, but nonetheless in typical Macri ever-the-perfectionist style this is something being developed for the next version.

I really do think we forget how lucky were are, not only to have one of the best artisans worldwide at our doorstep, but in our hallowed halls. Counted among our membership!

So next time you're over ShaverHeaven way to order the best shaving gear then throw in a body soap or two. Pair it with your favourite scent. Layer it with your usual scent. Grab a little something for the other half and/or the rest of the family. Maybe some Bubblegum flavoured soap for the kids? You'll have everyone else in the house understand full well why Big Daddy spends so much time and money on his pursuit. You'll bring some quality and mindfulness to another boring, routine part of life. Add a little life to those libations....and maybe even gain a little more permission to buy more, more, more of that ShaverHeaven goodness.

This infomercial had been proudly brought to you by SH. Words spoken by @stillshunter, written by @Anthony.

Hey hang on. Stills Hunter, Shaver Heaven. Is this a conspiracy theory we haven't investigated yet?

On a more serious note, I'm starting to come around to the idea of using a decent soap after using shower gels for way too long.

he he he .... this Community Service Announcement has not only not been endorsed by @Anthony (who I hope is OK with my spruiking a beta product) but the author claims no equivalence to the standards of this master soap maker. I am a humble shaver who cuts himself often.

But shit this is a great soap. Get some on your egg!

he he he .... this Community Service Announcement has not only not been endorsed by @Anthony (who I hope is OK with my spruiking a beta product) but the author claims no equivalence to the standards of this master soap maker. I am a humble shaver who cuts himself often.

But shit this is a great soap. Get some on your egg!
Any idea when it will be available

We talk a fair bit on here about shaving gear. Blades, brushes, soaps, aftershaves, etc. All this luxury for only a small percentage of your body mass (well for most of us anyway). So how about the rest of your hulk and hunk?

I'm not talking about removing more hair, but not compromising on quality goods to extract a little more enjoyment out of those routine and normally mindless rituals. Ever tempted to grab a shaving soap out of the cabinet and have those qualities, those scents stretch south of the neck? Well put the knife down and stop scraping Lilith out for your tub. I got news fellas. I got news of the best kind!

You want a great body soap?

You want your other half to really appreciate what it is we bang on about when we say a soap is soooo good?

You want licence to order more stuff?

Then get yourself some ShaverHeaven body soap.

13221477_10204870314636124_225411699155134009_n.jpg

I was lucky enough to be one of a handful of beta-testers for Anthony's latest little experiment. We (my wife and I) have spent the last month exclusively using ShaverHeaven body soap. Ours has been the Teller scent - as @Anthony knows it's one of my all-time favourite scent profiles. It's also a scent Mrs. Stills loves. After a full month I'm glad Mrs. Hunter and I can agree on one thing - other than how damned fine Mr Hunter is of course - and that is that there is no other soap we need in our shower, that all else before has been a compromise, and " you MUST order more stuff from ShaverHeaven" (BOOOOYAH!!!)

The scent is the usual ShaverHeaven heavenly.
The wet feel is extraordinary, you can feel it both cleaning and feeding your skin at the same time.
The post-towel feel is superb! Skin stays moisturised for ages and the scent lasts for hours.
Also although the bar is soft it lasts and lasts - one bar has easily lasted us both over three weeks.

The only thing it doesn't do like your Shaver Heaven shaving soap is lather like yoghurt. Not a property I look for in my body soap really anyway, but nonetheless in typical Macri ever-the-perfectionist style this is something being developed for the next version.

I really do think we forget how lucky were are, not only to have one of the best artisans worldwide at our doorstep, but in our hallowed halls. Counted among our membership!

So next time you're over ShaverHeaven way to order the best shaving gear then throw in a body soap or two. Pair it with your favourite scent. Layer it with your usual scent. Grab a little something for the other half and/or the rest of the family. Maybe some Bubblegum flavoured soap for the kids? You'll have everyone else in the house understand full well why Big Daddy spends so much time and money on his pursuit. You'll bring some quality and mindfulness to another boring, routine part of life. Add a little life to those libations....and maybe even gain a little more permission to buy more, more, more of that ShaverHeaven goodness.
My wife uses @Anthony's Hazelnut & Cappuccino shave soap as a bath soap. She absolutely loves it.

And here I was trying to minimise my shopping cart so I could split my order evenly between SH and Stray Whisker

Speaking of Shaver Heaven. I missed getting my hands on the spiced mahogany soap which sounded perfect to me. Can anyone suggest something in his current lineup that has a lot of woody fragrance?

And here I was trying to minimise my shopping cart so I could split my order evenly between SH and Stray Whisker

Speaking of Shaver Heaven. I missed getting my hands on the spiced mahogany soap which sounded perfect to me. Can anyone suggest something in his current lineup that has a lot of woody fragrance?
@Anthony ?

Sorry gents. The closest thing would be the Lodge or Seductive Sandalwood. However spiced mahogany is quite different from the 2.

In regards to the body soaps I aim to get them out shortly I hope.

Thanks for the support guys. Means a lot to us!

Last edited by a moderator:
As another Beta tester, my comments regarding the super secret shower soap is the same item.
The scent OMG, that scent!
It's divine and the product works great too :)
It also can double as a shave soap at a pinch if you're going the minimalist approach while travelling, well it's better than Col Conk and Crabtree & Evelyn products from my experience :)
An improvement in it's later production is likely to see this bath soap step above quite a few shave soaps available to sit right in the middle of a lot of them, and that's saying something!

Don't just put this in your next order, demand your next order doesn't ship until it's available!

I should mention there's a Coffee version out there too that some are quite partial too, including someone that should do her own youtube reviews of products scents :)

Nice, will have to grab one when they are available.

In the mean time i'll sit and wait for a SH preshave.....

Agreed, I'll definitely be grabbing some body soap when they're available. @Anthony any plans for expanding into the pre shave market? Please say yes! (y):D

With Australia basically manufacturing nothing these days it's really great we get to support a local family business and the reality is Shaver Heaven produces products that are right up there with the best in the world. They are very reasonably priced and @Anthony is constantly tweaking and improving his products.

Agreed, I'll definitely be grabbing some body soap when they're available. @Anthony any plans for expanding into the pre shave market? Please say yes! (y):D

With Australia basically manufacturing nothing these days it's really great we get to support a local family business and the reality is Shaver Heaven produces products that are right up there with the best in the world. They are very reasonably priced and @Anthony is constantly tweaking and improving his products.

Couldn't agree more!!!!

@Anthony a nice balm with a neutral scent and hint of menthol (Like praoso white).

Or if you happy, matching pre, soap & balm scents. I get a lil OCD about that.....

The Lodge