Shaving Documentation

whats the big deal??
with my memory I have to have a spreadsheet & it contains details of make, model, age, descriptions, condition & price paid when bought, work performed etc
this is for all my straights & my custom made knives & hones & most of my steel & scale materials & consumables I have in stock
also have notes weather I sold it gifted it etc & who to
the records are for:
4 Heirloom razors from Grandfathers
114 vintage razors
36 custom made blades ( knives & razors )
13 hones
17 Miscellaneous items including strops, knots, bowls, Tins, boxes etc
Stock steel options
Scale material options
& consumables
then I have a folder with pictures of each Straight & blade to match the spread sheet

But to keep notes on the performance of each item or list soaps, aftershaves or the number of DE blades is a bit much I think
:eek:

I have a mate at work who is sufficiently OCD and into Excel that he has similar data on a wide range of things - some of which may leave you scratching your head! If you've got the time - why not but to me I have to ask, what's the point?

Rockwell 2c
Modial Mandarine
Gillette Stainless Steel
Custom Badger / Boar
Black Floid
Just an absolute brilliant shave with the RW 2c (3)
lYmd6iF.jpg

What a waste of life. Just as sad, is your average BB sad sack is actually impressed and envious, instead of appalled. I wonder why I stopped going there? (oh yes, banned. Twice.)

If he isn't single (and he has to be), I'd like to see the women who considered him a catch...

What a waste of life. Just as sad, is your average BB sad sack is actually impressed and envious, instead of appalled. I wonder why I stopped going there? (oh yes, banned. Twice.)

If he isn't single (and he has to be), I'd like to see the women who considered him a catch...
Life is never wasted until something.... terminate it. I've seen quite a few folks die , in the range of 20-60 as much as I can talk about. there is only one way to waste one's life, and its a thing I wont dare to mention. Well, I can say it, Self-terminate it

Lol...I got an official warning the other day for politely telling a dude he responded to my post in a childish way.Post deleted,and my " air of superiority is not welcome",then debated the warning rationally and got another warning.Straight razor section is one big wank circle.

Lol...I got an official warning the other day for politely telling a dude he responded to my post in a childish way.Post deleted,and my " air of superiority is not welcome",then debated the warning rationally and got another warning.Straight razor section is one big wank circle.

I won't bore you with the history, but there's plenty of deep dark shilling going on there. Senior Mods holding 'preferred vendor' status for one. Harsh treatment of vendors that don't pay up 'enough' is another. The blatant profiteering and hype and discontinued product rumours to create it, on their BST.

The mods are gold plated wankers as well. They play favourites and then ping others for the smallest things. It's a shite hole.

I won't bore you with the history, but there's plenty of deep dark shilling going on there. Senior Mods holding 'preferred vendor' status for one. Harsh treatment of vendors that don't pay up 'enough' is another. The blatant profiteering and hype and discontinued product rumours to create it, on their BST.

The mods are gold plated wankers as well. They play favourites and then ping others for the smallest things. It's a shite hole.

All mods everywhere are bastards. Small minds with even smaller connections with reality feebly grasping any power they can at every opportunity.

Oh, dear me. TMI?