Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Every now and again I pop across the [digital] pond and see what is happening in the Americas. I came across this thread - WOW is all I can say.

I'm not sure whether to be jealous, inspired or scared!

What am I talking about? Check out the thread

Every now and again I pop across the [digital] pond and see what is happening in the Americas. I came across this thread - WOW is all I can say.

I'm not sure whether to be jealous, inspired or scared!

What am I talking about? Check out the thread
Be afraid, be very afraid!
I might.. use some of those ideas, but you never go full retard man.......

Serial killer, calling it early

What were the victims wearing?

There is a tab for that!

Where does he bury the bodies?

There is a tab for that!

I can see it now

I seen this thread yesterday and thought it’s a tad whacko!
Can’t imagine his mindset if god forbid one of his tucks only has 4 blades and it throws his whole system out!

What a waste of time and effort! I'd rather be enjoying a good shave, a nip of quality single Malt or putting the hard word on SWMBO :love: , not necessarily in that order. First and second activities may swap.

Speaking of @todras - I'm surprised he has not made a pithy comment?

That guy has WAY too much spare time...:confused:

This comment early in the post by the OP basically summed it up for me.......

"Doesn’t serve any real function"

Mind you I have to admire his diligent use of lookups and dropdowns and all those spreadsheety type things.

Proof that there is such a thing as being too organised. I use a spreadsheet for my soaps, blades and aftershaves, but only record basic info.
The one from Marks post, shows the position of different tucks and arrangement. You're surely wasting time recording that especially if you change it later, as you then need to update it. A count of blades is more than enough and I don't even have that in mine.