shaving.ie

neongas

Anyone bought anything from here recently? They have Rocca's on sale so thinking to round out the set, and their international shipping is cheap.

Any reasons to avoid shaving.ie, other than potential aggravation of international shipping?

Last edited:
I've not purchased from them in a while, and they have been good previously BUT ...

AusPost are indicting suspension of postage services TO Ireland due to 'due to limited flight capacity and availability'. There is no equivalent message on the Irish postal service website, but you would think capacity limits might affect both ways?

Okay nvm. I came to my senses (does anyone in this forum ever do) and decided to save my money and put it towards a Blutt. And I’m gonna keep my birch rocca and BST the black sleeved one.

images

Okay nvm. I came to my senses (does anyone in this forum ever do) and decided to save my money and put it towards a Blutt. And I’m gonna keep my birch rocca and BST the black sleeved one.

images
Good choice with the Blutt. My RAD is effectively dead (at least for the time being), but if any razor were to tempt me back into the world of DEs, the Blutt would be at the top of my list.

And stepping in for @Mark1966

Okay nvm. I came to my senses (does anyone in this forum ever do) and decided to save my money and

… SPEND IT ON THE…

Paste & Cut Charity Auction 2021 -

Opening for bidding: 12 noon, Sunday 17 October

Bidding closes: 12 noon, Saturday 23 October(unless auction extended, see rules)

with 26+ sensational lots covering all you could ever want or dream of in terms of shaving supplies, including a few surprises.

Oh noes, it's contageous???