shaving raffle

sealer

I am not sure if this is the best place of the forum to say, but yes, I won a raffle made inan spansih shaving forum for getting some funds for unicef :)

This is what I won:

UFO goliat prototpype handle (Donated by Rafael-UFO)
Weber head (an iconic one) and some blades to test it, donated by a fellow forum member
Extro arancia italiana soap and splash, also from a fellow member
brush BSB2 silvertip (Donated by the artisan maker)
4 Myrsol products (donated by Myrsol family)
MArtin de Candre Agrumes (by a fellow mate)

I am more happy thinking on that we gather money to help those inocents (kids) that are having a bad time, or their families, but I cannot hide also my happiness for getting an unique set of high quality, and some, unique, products!!

I am really happy :) :) , just wanna share my happiness!!!

cheers
Fer

Congratulations and please do show us some pictures - especially of the UFO prototype (y)

A fantastic win!!

I would be interested in the Goliath Prototype, the Weber Head and the MdC as immediate acquisitions for cash if you find they are not to your liking :D

I am always on the lookout for certain pieces for my collection :)

So, this is the hardware I won:

handle UFO Goliat
steel 316L
length 85 MM
diameter 15 MM
weight103 Grams

I074OJo.jpg

XjNGjko.jpg

Head weber:

o6rLIcD.jpg

TASLItw.jpg

BSB2 shaving brush silvertip with knot 25 x 47,5

CoOlzwG.jpg

:)

the software will be posted once arrive home :D

I too would love a pic. And info on where these cool raffles are.
In spanish forums there are regular raffles for mantaining the forums (server etc). In www.foroafeitado.com , the one I am member, there are regular raffles, contests for different reasons, plus the "limited editions" of software and hardware that are quite regular. Some are as i said are for mantainance of the forum, others are just for members that colaborate with the forum mantainance, and others are just from donations of artisans, members etc. Some of them are free and others request some payment (the one I won had a cost of 5 Euros per number) This one started by UFO and Viala, a forum moderator, for gathering funds for Unicef, and people just added more hardware and software to complete the gift.

I am not sure if this is the best place of the forum to say, but yes, I won a raffle made inan spansih shaving forum for getting some funds for unicef :)

This is what I won:

UFO goliat prototpype handle (Donated by Rafael-UFO)
Weber head (an iconic one) and some blades to test it, donated by a fellow forum member
Extro arancia italiana soap and splash, also from a fellow member
brush BSB2 silvertip (Donated by the artisan maker)
4 Myrsol products (donated by Myrsol family)
MArtin de Candre Agrumes (by a fellow mate)

I am more happy thinking on that we gather money to help those inocents (kids) that are having a bad time, or their families, but I cannot hide also my happiness for getting an unique set of high quality, and some, unique, products!!

I am really happy :) :) , just wanna share my happiness!!!

cheers
Fer

Congrats mate!!
What a great selection of products!
Also, good work on the fund raising!

A fantastic win!!

I would be interested in the Goliath Prototype, the Weber Head and the MdC as immediate acquisitions for cash if you find they are not to your liking :D

I am always on the lookout for certain pieces for my collection :)

Well, I wouldn't sell them but certainly there are ways in which you may try and enjoy. Hardware is different, and I will certainly not sell, as it is my first "real" hardware (besides the thing of how I got, becaose of good willing of people for gathering funds, and is amazing!!), but I am already using TOP software, so as it will travel already to Van Diemen's land, It could travel a bit around :D

Well, I wouldn't sell them but certainly there are ways in which you may try and enjoy. Hardware is different, and I will certainly not sell, as it is my first "real" hardware (besides the thing of how I got, becaose of good willing of people for gathering funds, and is amazing!!), but I am already using TOP software, so as it will travel already to Van Diemen's land, It could travel a bit around :D

I understand completely, consider my offer as standing :)

So... it arrived a few days ago, but I have barely at home, and in not very standard hours.... Some of the products didn't travel because of the alcohol content (they will wait for me in spain), so this is what i got:

tbunUaU.jpg

Myrsol emulsion:

1oz1TjT.jpg

Jabon Extro Arancia italiana: vegan base, orangish scent (on the line of Wolfpack italian orchard). It works pretty well. I had some friends really enabled with this brand, and now I understand. It is a pity that the splash could't make the trip...
Hjh5l1v.jpg

Martin de Candre Agrumes: another soap for herbivores xD. very nice lemonish scent, and a great performer so far.

ncU1XbG.jpg

BSB2 silvertip: nice brush, the only badger currently at home ()I had one in the past, Omega, pretty good, but it dissapeared. Deadh scent almost gone. It is very nice for face lathering

KIbfYeg.jpg

Z7JtZjS.jpg

Astra greens: nothing to say here, everybody knows them
aRZVxKF.jpg

Ugo goliath prototype and weber head (they came toguehter as you will mostly see in my SOTD's toguether xD ) So beautiful and performer. The handle make shaving safer, because of the weigth I reckon

Vp7jdOL.jpg

Koms0us.jpg

yi1WTNY.jpg

And some shaves with the stuff

First one: Only products from the raffle. Good one!
c3qOQei.jpg

Change of brush because of the poisoning scent of the badger hair.... toped up with Fine L'Orange noir
8uljgmc.jpg

I lathered on bowl because still some bad smell on the brush. Here I toped up with APR Suitably attired Australian. This two products will be close mates until I get ridden of SAA
QV3G7UT.jpg

cheers
Fer

Beautiful - congratulations @sealer (y)