Shaving supplier comparison spreadsheet?

dangerman

I've been looking at different products and trying to compare prices between sites. It gets a bit tiresome converting from different currencies, and considering postage.

I was wondering if anyone has a more automated way to make price comparisons, such as a spreadsheet.

I know it's a first world problem but if this seems like a good place to ask and I know we have some "meticulous" types here :whistle:

I don't think such a spreadsheet would be possible as conversion rates constantly change, retailer shipping calculators aren't known, stock varies between retailers etc.

All I can say is, if it's a US product, it's likely easier to bulk order with other US products. Same applies to Europe. I normally add the items I'm interested in to a couple of sites and use their postage calculator to work out the shipping.

I don't think such a spreadsheet would be possible as conversion rates constantly change, retailer shipping calculators aren't known, stock varies between retailers etc.

All I can say is, if it's a US product, it's likely easier to bulk order with other US products. Same applies to Europe. I normally add the items I'm interested in to a couple of sites and use their postage calculator to work out the shipping.

Thanks for the reply Kaeckerut. I'm not too surprised there isn't aything with shipping. I thought something more basic perhaps. But I guess I'm over thinking it to some extent. As you say generally speaking get euro products from European suppliers and US ones from the Americans