Shiny Naked Razor

Congrats on the newest addition. Sure makes for RAD envy :eek:

It's not mine, wish it was though. That's from Blutt's instagram. I asked Pascal from Blutt if the polished one will release anytime soon, he said the one on instagram is hand polished, and he is in the process of choosing a 3rd party for polishing. Most likely 2022 release.

Arrgh, the pain! :eek: I'd say get the unpolished one and shine it up yourself. Or not. The machined finish is pretty damn nice.

Can't wait?

No worries ...

... just around the corner is the Paste & Cut Charity Auction 2021 -

Opening for bidding: 12 noon, Sunday 17 October

Bidding closes: 12 noon, Saturday 23 October (unless auction extended, see rules)

with 26+ sensational lots covering all you could ever want or dream of in terms of shaving supplies, including a few surprises.

Some lovely items you can see already in the pre-auction listings here.

Oh, I can wait. If I were a miserable sufferer in the thrall of DE shaving, I would be all over the Blutt like a plague of locusts. Fortunately, my RAD is (at least for now) dead as mutton.

Oh, I can wait. If I were a miserable sufferer in the thrall of DE shaving, I would be all over the Blutt like a plague of locusts. Fortunately, my RAD is (at least for now) dead as mutton.

No longer in the thrall of DE shaving?
There might be a BEAUTIFUL straight in the Paste & Cut Charity Auction 2021 -

Bidding closes: 12 noon, Saturday 23 October (unless auction extended, see rules)

with 26+ sensational lots covering all you could ever want or dream of in terms of shaving supplies, including a few surprises.

No longer in the thrall of DE shaving?
There might be a BEAUTIFUL straight in the Paste & Cut Charity Auction 2021 -

There is indeed, and they don't come much better than that.

Arrgh, the pain! :eek: I'd say get the unpolished one and shine it up yourself. Or not. The machined finish is pretty damn nice.

Or not. Satin/machined is my favorite finish for practical and aesthetic reasons.

Oh and Pascal from Blutt said he's hoping to have aluminium and titanium versions out next year as well.