Show your Japanese or other frameback straights?

Well, it appears I now have this in my possession :)
I currently have a couple of Swedish framebacks.
A Klas Törnblom with ivory scales which is my favorite razor overall and a Jernbolaget which is also Swedish. Both are extremely sharp; the Jernbolaget probably has a smoother edge but it's also very sharp and they both hold their edges very, very well.

Both are very light; which is something I like about them. The Jernbolaget has scales made of compressed leather; which appears to be quite rare; I haven't actually seen a razor with scales like this at all. Both have an actual 'frame' or spine attached being a thin piece of tubing. This is made of quite light metal so it's important to tape the spine of these razors to facilitate longevity of the razor. I used to have a another frameback being a Swedish J A Hellberg which was also very cool. I polished the frame of that one using very fine wet and dry so it was just brass (it was plated).

That's forced patination on the Jernbolaget using a mixture of vinegar and lemon juice and olive oil. I used an eye dropper to drop drops on. It resulted in blobs of rainbow colours, orannge, blue, red. The photo doesn't do it justice. However, I've since removed most of that forced patination...

Shaving with the very light framebacks is very different. Your frameback is quite heavy in comparison Steve. I'll bring one of these to our next meet up so you can try one.

These type of framebacks with the removable tubular spine (there appears to me to be four type including faux framebacks) are probably my favorite type of razor.

Japanese framebacks are get extremely sharp and smooth. Love them! Those ones are Swedish steel.

Top to bottom:
Kiku-Okan
Towa
Parker
IMAG0582_zpsgc71dtt2.jpg

@Mark how many straights do you currently own ?
Are they outnumbered by stones yet ?

@Mark how many straights do you currently own ?
Are they outnumbered by stones yet ?
Believe it or not they were at one stage. Currently just under 30 Jnats and narrowed down my razors to about 45. I cut down to my top 10 blades at one stage then lost my mind again.

Believe it or not they were at one stage. Currently just under 30 Jnats and narrowed down my razors to about 45. I cut down to my top 10 blades at one stage then lost my mind again.
Some would say you regained you senses, not everyone would agree with @Mark1966 though. :)