Similar to B&M Seville…. But different?!

CTP

So…..

I’m only a few shaves away from finishing my favourite scent - Barrister & Mann Seville. I love the sweet citrus premium smell… without it smelling just like a citrus fruit (if that makes sense).

Any recommendations for somethings similar, but at the same time different?

Chris

Cheers lads

keen to give the Neon Sun a go :)

I should have mentioned that Moon Soaps Sorrento (& original) are 2 of my favourite soaps too

These two babershop scents are the two best I have every smelled..

paa_cad_soap.jpg

Warden125v2_1024x1024.jpg

These two babershop scents are the two best I have every smelled..

paa_cad_soap.jpg

Warden125v2_1024x1024.jpg
+1 as CaD was one of the first soaps I tried and didn't mind the powdery scent as well as the vegan soap base which has since been improved on... If only the owner wasn't a weirdo!?!? o_O

Squadrons are one of my favourite soap brands with wonderful and refreshing scents so here's hoping they can continue to trade and keep inventory as we can't afford to keep losing our local artisans! :nailbiting:

+1 as CaD was one of the first soaps I tried and didn't mind the powdery scent as well as the vegan soap base which has since been improved on... If only the owner wasn't a weirdo!?!? o_O

Squadrons are one of my favourite soap brands with wonderful and refreshing scents so here's hoping they can continue to trade and keep inventory as we can't afford to keep losing our local artisans! :nailbiting:

What happened with squadron soaps, I didn't know there were any issues?

So…..

I’m only a few shaves away from finishing my favourite scent - Barrister & Mann Seville. I love the sweet citrus premium smell… without it smelling just like a citrus fruit (if that makes sense).

Any recommendations for somethings similar, but at the same time different?

Chris

B&M has a wonderful complex scent. Everyone has a different idea of what constitutes a Barbershop scent. I won't get involved in that debate other than to say Seville is very different from most of the powdery examples of a Barbershop scent. For a change, Piacenza may be worth considering as it has the citrus without that element being too forward although it doesn't have the earthiness of Seville because it lacks the oakmoss (but it does have musk).

What happened with squadron soaps, I didn't know there were any issues?
I recall concerns a while back that they may have closed shop as it was becoming difficult sourcing the key ingredients to make soaps/splashes with limited stock available on the website or via Wetshaving Co...?

@SchoolForAnts hasn't been as active the last few years and as a small artisan brand its understandable that supply is limited but a quick search does show a few soaps still available which is great such as a personal favourite in Red Lead which is a great homage of Old Spice.

B&M has a wonderful complex scent. Everyone has a different idea of what constitutes a Barbershop scent. I won't get involved in that debate other than to say Seville is very different from most of the powdery examples of a Barbershop scent. For a change, Piacenza may be worth considering as it has the citrus without that element being too forward although it doesn't have the earthiness of Seville because it lacks the oakmoss (but it does have musk).

I might have to try Piacenza, but next on the list is British Leather.