Simpson Shaving Soap (also cream, aftershave and skin food)

Mong.

doesn't care for Euro Palmolive
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical
Simpson are obviously looking to expand their offerings into consumables, and they started off by launching a cream, a pre-shave oil and a skin food aftershave. I haven't tried any of them, but the cream has thus far gotten reasonable reviews. I've heard scuttlebutt about scented soaps and creams in the works, but today, the following has gone up on the Simmo website.

Simpson unscented shave soap

They have two sizes and a reasonable price, about $14.50 delivered for the large one from them.

Mark from Simpson announced on Twitter recently the following scents for the creams:

Citrus Burst
Peppermint & Rosemary
Cafe Latte
Vanilla & Rose
Lavender & Vetiver
Classic Sandalwood

If they use the same line of scents in the soap, I would be tempted by the Cafe Latte. I'm feeling a little bit like a Simmo fanboi after getting my Duke, but I'd hope that given their commitment to quality and high standards with their brushes that their creams/soaps will be of a high standard as well. Does anyone know anything about Vulfix soaps? I wondered if they were perhaps made by the same company.

Would be keen to try the soaps, particularly Lavender & Vetiver and Classic Sandalwood.