Simpson's "Wee Scot" Measurements Wanted

Bucephalus

Would an owner of a "Wee Scot" and a Vernier gauge, please advise the following:
a. Overall height, and
b. Handle diameter at it's widest point.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Serious question, due to the size of the 'Wee Scit' not being that practical for the whole face is it a partial face lather (ie upper lip) or for the nether regions? i.e. for a lady that wears a merkin and needs to touch up her regrowth back in the day.
Do not believe that is a practical travel brush hence the question.

...due to the size of the 'Wee Scit' not being that practical for the whole face ...

Any there is your mistake - you would be AMAZED by this little brush! I've done a full shave with mine.

Sorry for my mistake of 'not being practical' and am impressed of it's application but the question still stands.
For delicate areas surely one would use a small brush so the application was judicious.

This wee brush is highly recommended by a mate who travels world-wide up to six times annually and finds it most adequate for full-face shaving.

Despite mis-spelling "scott" (male forename or family surname :rolleyes: ) in the hyperlink below, this is the brush:

https://www.beardandblade.com.au/pr...aving-brush-wee-scott#shopify-product-reviews

I note "Length 68mm", "Handle Length 23mm". I assume 68mm Length is the 23mm Handle PLUS 45mm Loft.
If correct, then the handle diameter at it's widest point would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

This wee brush is highly recommended by a mate who travels world-wide up to six times annually and finds it most adequate for full-face shaving.

Despite mis-spelling "scott" (male forename or family surname :rolleyes: ) in the hyperlink below, this is the brush:

https://www.beardandblade.com.au/pr...aving-brush-wee-scott#shopify-product-reviews

I note "Length 68mm", "Handle Length 23mm". I assume 68mm Length is the 23mm Handle PLUS 45mm Loft.
If correct, then the handle diameter at it's widest point would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Well that is interesting as on the 'Features' tab it indicates -
  • Knot: 15mm
  • Loft: 36mm
  • Height: 23mm handle / 68mm total
Which clearly does not add up! (36 + 23 = 59)

The Superior Shave website (where they religiously photograph and measure individual brushes in stock so you know what you are getting) provides the following specs -
  • Weight: ~18 grams
  • Handle Diameter: ~24mm
  • Overall Height: ~66mm
  • Knot Diameter: ~14mm
  • Bristle Loft: ~36mm
I would suggest that these dimensions +/- 1 mm are probably pretty correct.

Hope that helps mate