SKX013

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
with the addition of my very lovely monster to the watch pile, I can see why folk love their seikos.
It’s got me thinking I may pickup a small diver.

Any of you gents rock an SKX013?
I know the currency here is pics so here’s a shot of my three main guys

mRDIOsSl.jpg

Only concern is the smaller 38mm case on my 7” wrist might look a bit off, but I wear swatches regularly so should be good

That looks really smart shame I don't wear a watch haven't done for more than 10 years
No watch? I have one question for you Sir
Pq6yw1l.gif

(Totally my favourite gif currently)

The obvious answe is to Schwarzkopf in order to gain your watch wearing rep back.
lzU3R6W.jpg

Hehe nice.

Should be rad and get a watch though, a return to analog stuff is quite liberating if it keeps a phone out of your hands

The kids like Bieber right?
He’s worn 2.
(I almost said he “rocked” two but that seemed incorrect)

MXc2XHn.jpg

i think you'll find he had 2 watches because he couldn't work out which arm was the correct arm so one of his entourage suggested nobody will know that if he wears 1 on each arm.they are digital as well he hasn't worked out the big and little arms yet either.

i think you'll find he had 2 watches because he couldn't work out which arm was the correct arm so one of his entourage suggested nobody will know that if he wears 1 on each arm.they are digital as well he hasn't worked out the big and little arms yet either.

Well that will be confusing as his mom told him that the arm with the watch on it was his left arm.

He has been basing everything on this since

k91EVXTl.jpg

Buzz Aldrin is another, up to three.

So by coincidence I stumbled onto a used SKX013 going cheap.
Should be here soon :)

Plz don’t mock me too much fellas but I wore my SKX013 with a tux last night and while it was quite questionable style wise it slipped under cuffs really well.
At 29 I figure I can’t get away with that sort of thing much longer however.

Plz don’t mock me too much fellas but I wore my SKX013 with a tux last night and while it was quite questionable style wise it slipped under cuffs really well.
At 29 I figure I can’t get away with that sort of thing much longer however.
To tell the truth mate, at this point in time I am more disappointed about you pairing them both with a Steel Will mini intrigue, when a Spiderco Cat would be far more appropriate.

Full disclosure @eggbert i have sold both my spyderco cat and my mini intrigue, last night I was actually rocking my Spyderco Chapparal FRN.
I’m constantly impressed by this blade tbh

9qQqAG3l.jpg