Slant Blade Razor, what ya reckon?

Oh yes I would: 1 black V1, one SS DLC and one silver V2...

Had it in my basket - but decided this would be to greedy...waiting for the silver SS

Is there any difference beyond cosmetics between them ?

Differences: Price and quantity made.
Similarities: Won in random and lucky refresh of IB website.

and you're still awaiting one ?

and you're still awaiting one ?
What about my cynical and slightly bitter comment made you think that?! [emoji4]
Oh well, they'll eventually be no longer "prototype" and be officially made available one day...

Or they become discontinued and price multiplies a hundred fold!

Or they become discontinued and price multiplies a hundred fold!
Ahh, then I really be cynical over Joe's motives in making them... I doubt it though. IMO this method isn't the best way of selling it. But he's a businessman and I'm not...

Ahh, then I really be cynical over Joe's motives in making them... I doubt it though. IMO this method isn't the best way of selling it. But he's a businessman and I'm not...
Are you not 'selling' something to folks too ?
Don't under rate your self mate :)

I, too, one day will try me one of these RR Slants - and it better be good, no not 'good' but like heraldic seraphim slicing stubble from my face with their wing while sustaining the G6 from "Popoli di Tessaglia". There is that much hype and they have been built up that much YKW that if they fall an iota short of my expectations then I will think it nothing more than snake oil.

V1 and DLC are very different simply because of the weight. Haven't tried the V2 yet as I an traveling and don't want to rush it. V1 is the easiest shave I've ever had...

OK, i know i am relatively new to this, so my opinion may not be held as highly as others.
However i just purchased the 37c from a member on here. I am posting 30 minutes after receiving it in the mail. I have not shaved since Thursday last week so i had a good looking beard coming along.
As i knew i needed a good shave i pre washed my face and got my favourite blade out the Polsilver, loaded it in to the 37c and got my favourite shaving soap (Synergy HTGM). I lathered up and as i knew the 37c can be regarded as an aggressive razor, was sure to be as gentle as possible. Fist pass was smooth, really smooth. I rinsed of and applied the 2nd lather. I was surprised to not hear any hairs cutting on my cheeks, the first pass had given me a BBS finish on 90% of my face. The 2nd pass cleaned the final bits of stubble of my chin, i rinsed off and was in awe in regards to the results of this razor.
This is the best shave i have ever had! EVER!
I have not even bothered to apply WItch Hazel - which i always do as part of the routine. I still dont even feel like i have shaved, my face feels amazing.

Will probably never use the DE89 again.

I rate this razor 20/10

It's an amazing razor when handled carefully. However I personally find I can't shave daily with it. It needs to be fed...

It's great you had a fantastic shave with it. [emoji106][emoji1]

I'm more than happy to continue feeding it, if the price is right ;)

Also worth mentioning I just had my 3rd shave with the polsilver blade and there is no sign of it slowing down. In my de89 the 3rd shave was not a pleasant one.