Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
BRONZE ATLAS 6 PIECE SET

Introducing the Limited Edition Bronze Atlas 6 Piece Set, including the Atlas Handle, H1, R1, & M1 base plates, with cap and stand. Each base plate set is individually numbered 001 – 100. Each part is machined from a solid piece of bronze. Be the first to preorder the only machined bronze razor set in the world.

See full details on the site here.

Anybody getting involved?

Beautiful! Yet with the rotten exchange rate it's A$680. Make a top heirloom though eh @Mark1966?

OMFG!
What are you trying to do to me?
I'm already scheduled for surgery tomorrow, trying to get me in a day early hey ?

Perhaps I should be asking what it is you've seen for auction that you're hoping I don't discover ? :p

I might have ordered one - but I not paying that money for 2 baseplates I don't need and a handle that is too small for me...

All the best for your surgery @borked !!!

OMFG!
What are you trying to do to me?
I'm already scheduled for surgery tomorrow, trying to get me in a day early hey ?

Perhaps I should be asking what it is you've seen for auction that you're hoping I don't discover ? [emoji14]
You're a pretty relaxed character @borked. You'll take surgery laying down.

I might have ordered one - but I not paying that money for 2 baseplates I don't need and a handle that is too small for me...

Yeah it is obviously going for the limited edition, all based covered, premium market.

If you know the baseplate you want the rest are just (expensive) spares ...

Yeah it is obviously going for the limited edition, all based covered, premium market.

If you know the baseplate you want the rest are just (expensive) spares ...
Is what's doing my head in.
If they're striving for the all bases covered premium market, why not manufacture an entire kit inclusive the slants and handles?

Because then it would cost close to a grand US$ and they can't even sell this set...

Yeah, yet exclusive!

...and survived.
No idea how it went as yet to see my Professor, yet in a whole heap less pain, so already an improvement over the last month.

Thanks fantastic news - now you can go on a shopping spree :D

Agree with all the criticisms and shortcomings identified above, but the bronze is certainly rather sexy :cry:

And speaking of exotic metals, where are our titanium slants @alfredus? Looks like Santa isn't bringing them this year :(

Not this year - but there is hope.
Taking orders again in 2016. Currently expecting to take more orders starting in January or February, depending when the current orders are completed. There may be a short break to create a new design prototype but after that production will resume.