Southern Witchcraft is working on a 'Gravefruit II'

Fresca Intensa reminded me of 4711, only put together better and probably the best summer scent he made outside of Monsta Myrtle to be honest. I am almost out of the soap, and only around half a bottle of the AS left. I will be judiciously using what remains of the AS for sure.

While Dan is welcome here and I would encourage him to answer any questions of the community, however I would point out that the website is offline and emails are bouncing. To be clear, I have not had any communication with Dan since early-to-mid 2020 by memory, and you can all see the last active date of his account on the forum.

Yeah, same here, except I don't have the AS, and I'd pay good money to get it. I still have about 2/3 of the soap, using it scarcely.

Dan disappeared in December, that was the last time he answered to any of my emails. Since then, complete radio silence.

Is it just me? I just... I just can’t keep up with all the new scents by Shawn Maher. Apparently there’s a new Zingari collab too

money-crying.gif

I'm hear many commenting that they prefer the original release but the soap base is a real winner...? :X3: