Spam thread.

You just want to distract people, so you can snatch up some bargains ;)

Got the thick Huggies ones-

Man as a father of two boys I am going to laugh so hard.

The advise I got is to make sure it’s pointing away from you. Ie keep hold of the legs and lift them up. Saved me a few times. They start dripping initially but soon the flow would flow if you get what I mean. .

Man as a father of two boys I am going to laugh so hard.

The advise I got is to make sure it’s pointing away from you. Ie keep hold of the legs and lift them up. Saved me a few times. They start dripping initially but soon the flow would flow if you get what I mean. .

After the two girls first the boy at number three posed some very new challenges :)

I can say one thing thou. Fatherhood is the best. Now that we decided to stop at 2 I am starting to miss when they are younger. Enjoy the 1.5 year mark ( how old my youngest)

I can say one thing thou. Fatherhood is the best. Now that we decided to stop at 2 I am starting to miss when they are younger. Enjoy the 1.5 year mark ( how old my youngest)

The great thing about children is that they never cease to surprise you regardless of their age or stage of life....

Congratulations - nothing worse than wasting time on the work commute (y)

I hear you on that. My boys are 11 and 15 and you do miss that toddler running around the house and the innocent antics they get up too.

I hear you on that. My boys are 11 and 15 and you do miss that toddler running around the house and the innocent antics they get up too.
I spent the last few days teaching Miss Four how to build "Big Girl Lego" from instructions.
She picked it up really quickly and by yesterday morning she said "I don't need any more help, Daddy". It made me so proud. But also a little sad...

I spent the last few days teaching Miss Four how to build "Big Girl Lego" from instructions.
She picked it up really quickly and by yesterday morning she said "I don't need any more help, Daddy". It made me so proud. But also a little sad...

Little Miss Four is becoming a smart tough little bugger just like her Mummy very soon