Spam thread.

INkpDSYl.jpg

This is apparently going to be a thing.
You're doing well Brother, but :joyful:, I can see you've got black bags under your eyes. How the fatherhood nappy changing coming along.

Haha I was driving out of the Vinnies tuggers car park and was like “hmm odd choice to reverse here” then noted no one was driving.

Unmanned..... Is that another way of saying "female driver"?
Ha waman! Am I right fellas!
Gotta respec them waman- then when they ain’t suspect you attac!

Very jelly of @lerenau with his substantial win of the super speed collection of the century-

The universe clearly wanted him to have it-
eBay buyers waited till after the auctions close to buy my 3 higher end blades lol classic :)

Blerg!!
Got a sore swollen throat..
I got a bloody flu shot and therefore should be immortal!

Be1rlNb.jpg

I assume they make a fuff fuff pop pop sound like ferrets

I was recently at an undisclosed airport.

I was stopped going through to departures and told my clear plastic bag was too large. After informing the rather terse *gentleman that I didn’t agree as it only contained 2 x 6ml attars, 1 x 3ml attar, 2 x 5ml atomisers and a small tube of Marvis, he proceeded to shout so the rest of the queue could hear, that my refusal to comply was unnecessarily holding everyone up (a few groans and tuts) and if I didn’t put the contents in a smaller plastic bag then they would be confiscated and destroyed.
The *gentleman then gave me a marginally smaller clear plastic bag. I proceeded to take the items out to place in this smaller plastic bag before I was interrupted and told to put my plastic bag with it’s contents still inside, directly into the smaller plastic bag as I was still unnecessarily holding up the queue.

bXOu3iIl.jpg

CG8J065l.jpg

*cockwomble

I was recently at an undisclosed airport.

I was stopped going through to departures and told my clear plastic bag was too large. After informing the rather terse *gentleman that I didn’t agree as it only contained 2 x 6ml attars, 1 x 3ml attar, 2 x 5ml atomisers and a small tube of Marvis, he proceeded to shout so the rest of the queue could hear, that my refusal to comply was unnecessarily holding everyone up (a few groans and tuts) and if I didn’t put the contents in a smaller plastic bag then they would be confiscated and destroyed.
The *gentleman then gave me a marginally smaller clear plastic bag. I proceeded to take the items out to place in this smaller plastic bag before I was interrupted and told to put my plastic bag with it’s contents still inside, directly into the smaller plastic bag as I was still unnecessarily holding up the queue.

bXOu3iIl.jpg

CG8J065l.jpg

*cockwomble

Special breed of person some of these airport security types

Well, I can’t leave fountain pens on my desk at work clearly.
Folk just grab your pen and start pulling at the lid..
I explain it’s a threaded cap
They are too busy pulling to listen..