Spam thread.

I have to have a vent about something.

On Saturday morning, mum was walking her dog, approaching some people on a footpath how had two Bull mastiffs (maybe the breed) with no collars or leashes. The dogs sprinted out and attacked mums little foxie killing it. Got mum a few times on the hand as well.

Fuck irresponsible people man. That dog was my old girls best friend for the last 10 years.

On a yes note for humanity though, a random stranger who was driving past stop his car, rushed mum to the vet and then made her go to the police station to report it. All up he spent two hours with her, consoling her the entire time. He even came to check up on her today. Him and his family were even looking up dogs online last night for her! I did not think people like this existed.

Hey @LukehGee, sorry to hear about your mother’s ordeal....Good to see that there are decent souls about willing to help out....

D9hBPGsl.jpg
@StratMan
You may be interested, after drinking lots of whiskey I thought it a good idea to make a strat ala May

I have been listening to so much David Bowie-
Man I love this guy.

G3smZW3l.jpg
Friendly roaming pig

I have never listened to a full Bowie album!

Has anyone here watched Love, Death and Robots on Netflix? F'ing amazing!
I would recommend the man who sold the world or honky dory as a good starting point on bowie

@Ferret619 mate is is one gorgeous strat, absolutely love white strats and matches your amp perfectly :cool:

what year / model is it?
That’s a jimmy Vaughn signature Strat. Those tex mex pickups are hot!

nice!! i was looking at getting a 70s special strat a while back which came with those tex mex pickups but ended up with the Am std.. your looks amazing, enjoy!!
I have to say the neck is fantastic, and I just love the vintage tuners on the small headstock.
Other than an HM Strat this is my favourite to play.

i have only played on the modern C shaped necks.. how does the soft V shape of the JVS compare that that? from my understanding they are a fatter neck?

Very excited-
Today we finally settle on the sale of a house, glad to sneak it through under the wire.

Good timing too. Am thinking property would slow down a bit.
Agreed, however While I’m buying one and will then sell a further one.
So we will be buying and selling in the same market.