Spam thread.

lTgV5hfl.jpg

We have tank water,one 10,000 gallon a hundred metres or so on the hill up the back,for all the house water.Drinking water we have 1000 gallon next to house.Occasionally,a frog dies in there and the water has a distinctive onion taste.So we need to boil the water from the back tank until the "flavour" dissipates.Takes about a week.

We have tank water,one 10,000 gallon a hundred metres or so on the hill up the back,for all the house water.Drinking water we have 1000 gallon next to house.Occasionally,a frog dies in there and the water has a distinctive onion taste.So we need to boil the water from the back tank until the "flavour" dissipates.Takes about a week.
Yeah, we use tank water (but I can top up with town water) for everything except drinking and if ‘organics’ get a bit out of hand I chuck in a cup full of Chlorine. A dissembled frog forced through the pressure system of where I was staying this week was apparently a bit more of a challenge.

Post removed from a Facebook group. Apparently telling the group that as a UK buyer you will soon be able to buy APR products with ease from TOTC, and that Chiseled Face/Zoologist are releasing a new soap next weekend, rouses suspicion from a Mod that I’m some form of stooge for those operations and I’m advertising on their behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so glad I’m off Facebook, it’s truely a virtual wheelie bin of sadness

I’m so glad I’m off Facebook, it’s truely a virtual wheelie bin of sadness

I hate the place, I only recently reactivated a very old account due to someone recommending a closed frag group which is actually very good. Through that I got invited to a shaving group and the result is somewhat less so