Spam thread.

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
random nonsense that needs to be said but is not relevant to anything.

I totally want to get back to the SCA at some point... so much fun...
I used to build longbows and other archery tackle, so fun building a bow from scratch and sinking an arrow deep into the target at 40 yards, very satisfying.

I’m really looking forward having a shave.. I have two interviews tomorrow, Dave is a hot commodity.

The smooth face gives me big grins
Qbisb63.jpg

I totally want to get back to the SCA at some point... so much fun...
I used to build longbows and other archery tackle, so fun building a bow from scratch and sinking an arrow deep into the target at 40 yards, very satisfying.
That's one of the advantages of not living in the city, I can have a 90m archery range in my back yard.:)

That's one of the advantages of not living in the city, I can have a 90m archery range in my back yard.:)
To be fair I have 2 ranges and a field course within 15 min from me, I just haven’t been shooting in ages.

I have put a few through the shed.
Maybe I’ll get back into it, I’d love to buy a commercial Deflex/reflex longbow.. it’s a design I couldn’t get reliable without a fibreglass back and belly which I hated using as it felt like a defeat.

Last edited:
i Think Donald might just be crazy enough to get the US space program going again.
if he does I’ll be very conflicted... that would be a real achievement

i Think Donald might just be crazy enough to get the US space program going again.
if he does I’ll be very conflicted... that would be a real achievement
I'll bet you a Latte it won't happen during his tenure.

I'll bet you a Latte it won't happen during his tenure.
Bet accepted @Mark1966 you are our witness
Thing is, he can’t even build a wall without card game moguls messing with his diabolical plans but the fact that space exploration is back on the cards is exciting.

I love op shopping, For $6 I got;
-Hard cover copy of the complete Grimm fairytales
-vintage hard cover copy of Gullivers travels
-Never read copy of Emma by Jane Austin
- some twilight novela thing for my wife.

Big wins :)

I think I’ll hit the op shops again today and buy more :)
Should be able to sell some crypto and invest in books, genius!

Been watching conspiracy theory stuff on YouTube, boy oh boy have some people gone off the deep end

Stay away from Jesse Ventura because our brothers hated him and we all agree.
I try to look at these sort of things from all perspectives to form a fuller understanding but without breaching the TOU of this forum I can just say that the issue from my perspective is one side has a gross misunderstanding of the principles of other groups and can only put them into a box they have preconceived.

Unemployment is closing in, what day is it, should I put on real pants.. who cares, lost from living memory... darkness all round...

Oo actually I’m gonna read a book, yay.

Been a long time since I got down to the range so I went and grabbed the bow and have started cleaning up my kit.

Hopefully someone sees this and can help me out!
I want to be able to post pictures in the SOTD thread but I have not been able to work out how!!
I have a Flickr and imgur account and I’m using an iPhone. Surely I don’t have to do this from a desktop?
Thanks guys

Btw I wasn’t sure where to post this so please delete if in appropriate

Lol Nooooo not here in the high quality spam thread!
I’m sure there’s a how to post pictures thing somewhere

Hopefully someone sees this and can help me out!
I want to be able to post pictures in the SOTD thread but I have not been able to work out how!!
I have a Flickr and imgur account and I’m using an iPhone. Surely I don’t have to do this from a desktop?
Thanks guys

Btw I wasn’t sure where to post this so please delete if in appropriate

Easy to do from desktop - not sure about an iPhone - I try to use mine as little as possible!