Spam thread.

My son has been playing a game on my laptop for the last few weeks, but stopped suddenly a few days ago. I discovered why tonight, looks like the HDD is shagged, windows cannot find itslef.

Trying to use a gparted live USB to recovery what I can.
Sound like he was very cranky playing a game on the laptop because he hates to lose :cautious:

Know what sucks?
You are out on a leisurely Sunday 4km run and your hair gets in your eyes a bit, so after leg day at the gym you come home and run the clippers over your head and have a shower.
What’s that a message?
Your mums kind of a big deal on instragram and has offered you a free haircut at a high end local shave shop in exchange for some photos..

I love that decisiveness. Hair in eyes. Go home shave it off!
The bastards keep coming back!

TBH I hate running and at suck at it so I’m practicing more and more and the sweaty hair in the eyes is no good

I8uHB0Ul.jpg

Busy day in the apothecary. After I had my play with Pre Shave Balm it was time to replenish stocks of Zinc Cream. These are a very nice mix of oils and zinc oxide, the 20% being for sun block or severely inflamed/broken/itchy skin, and the 5% for more mildly irritated skin. I made these for my son but they are handy for general use.

Love the chappy

B55o7VEl.jpg

Been getting this knife ready for sale and to make it stand out I cleaned up the factory grind and put a mirror polish on the bevel

Such a sharp and shiny edge! :jawdrop:
Best part is that second knife is like $60 new and I used it for years cutting up cardboard at work so it took a good long while on the stones clean it up as it was quite abused.
Only issue with spyderco is their G10 is hard on pockets

Today my wife and I attended Baby class miscellaneous, it was okay, I learned totally relevant skills like folding a cloth nappy.
I also learned that they will push breast feeding even if you explain that that’s not the way you will be going due to medications.
On the bright side the birth tubs they have are totally rad and I’d have one at home for sure