Spam thread.

Today I spent 2 hours putting an edge on my RAT 2 nicer than it deserves.
IlJhzgVl.jpg

I’m other news I heard something really funny while I was doing a 5km this morning and i got some really weird looks for laughing my ass of while running.

Last edited:
Simon Woolford has just moved in next door. (Huddersfield Giants head coach and an Aussie). Not particularly exciting for me but when you’re 7 and a fan it is.

Last edited:
Gonna spend an inordinate amount of time writing tips on scrap paper and filling his letterbox?

Spent some time working on an accoustic cover of Zombie by the Cranberries.
Really need a loop pedal to play the whole thing myself but I’ve been meaning to get to this song for the last year or so.

Took over nine years and it finally got that dog.Owners have been letting the dog go for too long and paid the price,yet that dog got too close because it had been doing it for so long and just stood there barking.There was another vid posted of the dog chasing the croc into the water,nipping at it's tail,so they both were no strangers to each other.Owner thought it was awesome how "brave" the dog was to be chasing the big predator away.
Big mistake.Crocs are patient animals.

Won a prize :)
Got myself another pocket knife and a pen.
I think I may have a problem though- brand new knife and I spend 2 hours sharpening it and fixing the bevel.

Selling stuff online would be tops if it wasn’t for the customers...

Being a Forum Mod would be tops if it wasn't for the ...

:)
Delightful, totally relevant posts by Dave?

I’ve been selling off some gear (always am really) but I had a bloke insist on haggling on a fixed price (he lost), he then HAD to pay by bank transfer which took a few days- the then got upset that I didn’t upgrade him to free express shipping due to the delay of his payment method.

I don’t even m8-

Last edited:
Other than the auctions, it’s very very quiet here.

You can still chat people. Or too much drama down that end.