alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Sorry everyone it took so long, but we had to work behind the scenes for something special ;)

As this will be a special meeting and in the middle of Christmas festivities for most of us, we had to change the date to SATURDAY

When: SATURDAY, 29th December 2018
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

As per @todras instructions in this thread, the first 5 people to put their names down here AND attend the meet-up will get a FREE APR aftershave. I will put the first 3 names down myself, as these guys were pretty much at every meet-up in the past years. If there are not enough bottles to go around at the meet-up, I will give up my own and raffle it to however wants it most :D

@nsavage
@bald as
@alfredus

BUT: if you think this will be all - we will have a very special surprise at the meet-up and you all definitely don't want to miss it.

Enough said, 2 spots left for a free bottle of Festivus and I hope to see all of you at the meet-up (y)(y)(y)

@boldsworth
@khun_diddy
@SchoolForAnts
@Robbie d
@David.Nesci
@Adam
@Craigyfeef
@Cpt Bluebear
@Robbo14
@Deadshort
@carlmaloschneider
@CUEBALL
@Oliver
@wayne646
@rockleigh1968
@Grey
@alien13
@2DIE
@Phil
@EJ_DE98

4 bottles confirmed, will be posted out on Monday.

very generous @todras good work

I am spewing, yet to attend any of the two meet ups since i joined and this is the perfect opportunity to do so, but im away fishing at yorkes quite a bit

any chance @alfredus you can put me down and i can confirm a week before the event? might be away is the only problem and not sure just yet

I think the numbers have been finalized by @todras - however if people turn up and are really desperate for another bottle, I might give up my own bottle...

And it wont be the only mirracle at this meet-up ;)

Festivus package for the meet-up has landed - many thanks again to @todras for his generosity (y)(y)(y)

ooyAPWT.jpg