Squadron - Friday 13th Sale

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer
A quick one day sale today (and tomorrow for those on the other side of the world)

$15 for all soaps in the Squadron range, only on the first 13 orders (in saying that, there's less than 13 available now since I dropped it on FB and Insta)

Use code 13for15 at checkout to take advantage of the discount.

A quick one day sale today (and tomorrow for those on the other side of the world)

$15 for all soaps in the Squadron range, only on the first 13 orders (in saying that, there's less than 13 available now since I dropped it on FB and Insta)

Use code 13for15 at checkout to take advantage of the discount.

Man I could've used this discount the other week when I purchased 2 tubs of soap :( At that insane price I just placed an order for 3 more tubs. Keep up the great work (y)

That's almost enough to to break the sabbatical for me, the warden looks the goods.

If the site said how much is, it might have tipped me over.

Last edited:
I recently purchased the Ace & Warden - both have very pleasant scent profiles, IMHO Ace is the sweeter but both aren't overwhelming by any stretch. So far I've only used Ace and performance wise it was great. Easy to lather with minimal water and the consistency and performance was top notch. From personal use I am yet to notice any skin issues which I've had from overseas products so I look forward to using these soaps well into the future :happy:

At the price point why try something from overseas when the local artisans are producing quality product at crazy prices. I'm no expert in soaps and YMMV but you really should try a tub for yourself as it's actually very good. I can safely say that for all the local artisans that I've tried (Wolfpac, APR, Squadron's and hopefully Shaver Heavan when it arrives) (y)