Squadron - Limited Release - OBLC

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer

Released today

Orange, Black Pepper, Lavender, Cedarwood (OBLC) - This soap was one I made for myself, and I liked it so much I thought I'd offer it for a limited run. OBLC is a limited release shaving soap purely scented with quality essential oils.

What does it smell like?
A nice 'warming' scent for winter shaving, with the combination of Virginian Cedarwood and Black Pepper, then the addition of Finest French Lavender and Sweet Orange to 'lift' the scent and add an almost barbershop like vibe.

Top: Sweet Orange
Heart: Black Pepper and Finest French Lavender
Base: Virginian Cedarwood

I think this might call for an Adelaide meet-up...when are you free @SchoolForAnts ?

I’ve got a feeling somebody in P&C will be screaming for a military footlocker to stored all there soaps so the wives cannot get access or count them, before, they punished their husband with a kitchen wooden rolling pin over their heads.

Keep it up @SchoolForAnts your doing a fantastic job.

I’ve got a feeling somebody in P&C will be screaming for a military footlocker to stored all there soaps so the wives cannot get access or count them, before, they punished their husband with a kitchen wooden rolling pin over their heads.

Keep it up @SchoolForAnts your doing a fantastic job.
Pfft, elitist :p
https://www.bunnings.com.au/inabox-85l-sealed-storage-container_p0012978
Will do the job too, is clear for easier searching, on wheels for easier manoeuvrability, and can be left in the garage as the seal meets IP and IPX standards :)

Hmmmm, this has given me an idea.... "Stealth Postage".

For a small extra fee I can disguise the packaging as a parcel from the "Prostate Foundation" or "Bowel Cancer Research Centre"... something you wife isn't the slightest bit interested in knowing the contents of.

Hmmmm, this has given me an idea.... "Stealth Postage".

For a small extra fee I can disguise the packaging as a parcel from the "Prostate Foundation" or "Bowel Cancer Research Centre"... something you wife isn't the slightest bit interested in knowing the contents of.
Or like this (while probably safe for work, I don't advise opening the attachment in anyone sensitives presence)
https://oddstuffmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Discreet-packaging-my-ass-650x491.jpg

Totally inconspicuous @glenos !

images-jpeg.jpg

Last edited: