Squadron Soap - 'ad astra' - Gin & Tonic Sir?

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer
Introducing our newest scent to our line up 'ad astra'. Featuring our new container, and fragranced 100% using essential oils.

What does it smell like?

It's Gin and Tonic with a wedge of lime, the imperial cocktail - because it's always Summer somewhere in the empire!

For those not partial to a "G&T", you can expect juniper berries, and hints of lemon and lime to jump out at you. A soap as refreshing as the drink, but unlike the drink you can have this one as soon as you wake up without anyone judging you!

This is our usual soap formula that you've enjoyed before however, it is our first soap scented 100% with quality essential oils only.

The soap comes to you in our new container, a wide mouthed tub with a screw top lid. You asked for a bigger container to make loading up your larger brushes easier, and here it is.

"The gin and tonic has saved more Englishmen's lives, and minds, than all the doctors in the Empire!" - Sir Winston Churchill

What does the name mean?

'ad astra' - a latin phrase meaning 'To the stars', comes from the motto of most Commonwealth country Air Force's 'Per Ardua Ad Astra'. 'Through adversity to the stars'.

Featured as the motto of the Royal Air Force (RAF), Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF), Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF), South African Air Force (SAAF) and until 1947 the Royal Indian Air Force.

www.squadronsoap.com.au

#squadronsoap

QaxEyqr.jpg
iVEJOSZ.gif

Sounds good, l might well have to invest. New container looks good too.

I'm really enjoying the Spitfire, are you still planning to rerelease the scent under a different name?

Yep, will be re-released under a new name in the new container @Sticky , the scent is here to stay
That's good to hear. I love that scent.

When I get ready for bed I often find myself reaching for one of two of my soaps and inhale deeply. 1) Squadron:Spitfire and 2) Whispers:Sandalwood.
I don't know what it is, but they are the only two that have the ability to warm my heart and relax me.

Anyways... Nice work @SchoolForAnts and I'm mega-pleased that you haven't slowed down.

Mmhhh, Spitfire love the imagery it gives when I'm lathering it. Can't get leather, grease/fuel and smoke outta my head.
So @SchoolForAnts have you got a short list for the replacement name that we can help you with? ;)