Squadron Soap - Online store live.

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer
It's been a while coming, but our online store is now live.

www.squadronsoap.com.au

For those that have already ordered today (22 Feb 17) via Facebook or private message, there is no need to place a new order via the website.

I am now offering Express Post (as much as you can expect AusFarce to be 'Express'), and will work towards getting the standard pricing cheaper in the near future.

Thanks to those that have trusted me to fulfill orders up till now through PM or Facebook.

Cheers!

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Great site @SchoolForAnts - love the aesthetic (and those Commando 'illustrated novels')

Order placed - could not resist!

I'll be keeping an eye out for the menthol!
The liquorice soap should be a good match with menthol if Stirling's effort is anything to go by.
Shame I'm not a fan of anything tobacco in soaps as none of the others appeal.

i would be keen for sample sized soap packages. im a real fussy bugger in what i like and a bit of a tightarse so buying a full soap only to find i dont particularly like it doesnt really sit well.

i would be keen for sample sized soap packages. im a real fussy bugger in what i like and a bit of a tightarse so buying a full soap only to find i dont particularly like it doesnt really sit well.

The travelling box is a perfect solution then !

I have a few more tins of Spitfire in stock - will update later this evening. But yes, will be a regular just with a new name.