Squadron Soaps

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer
@SchoolForAnts are you selling direct through here?
Chance of special P&C pricing would be?
What scent profiles have you thus far?

Of course @borked happy to honour the same pricing I gave to Nightguard. $16ea plus postage. I normally sell for $18, and the stores I supply sell for $22. Until my webstore is setup, happy to accept orders via PM here, or via the Squadron Soap facebook page. Just make sure they include their P&C forum name in their facebook PM to me.

Current range:

"Ace" - masculine scented soap, containing sharp notes of bergamot, green apple, rosewood and tobacco leaf, with a hint of leather and musk at its base.

"Dutch Resistance" - quite simply smells like black liquorice.

"The Warden" - (as in Air Raid warden, not prison warden) - masculine smelling blend of citrusy bergamot, with a bold strong base of vetiver, cinnamon bark, cedarwood and tobacco leaf. This is one of my best sellers.

"The Group Captain's Blend" - reminiscent of an aromatic sweet pipe tobacco. Hints of vanilla, malt, tobacco leaf and cedar wood.

"Sweetheart" - Pink musk, Jasmine and just a touch of Vanilla. Sounds a little feminine but, a lot of guys like it. I use it pretty regularly as it is a lighter scent and doesn't clash with aftershave cologne afterwards.

"Spitfire" - spiced mahogany type scent; woody with notes of bergamot, tonka bean, cardamom, vanilla bourbon and allspice. I've realised that another manufacturer already has a Spitfire named soap, so will be renaming this one shortly.

Facebook page has product pictures and details - https://www.facebook.com/squadronsoap

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody well DONE!! @SchoolForAnts
iVEJOSZ.gif

Wow, 3 there that I really want to try. Can't wait to try.

@Korbz
pPQa2FV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course @borked happy to honour the same pricing I gave to Nightguard. $16ea plus postage. I normally sell for $18, and the stores I supply sell for $22. Until my webstore is setup, happy to accept orders via PM here, or via the Squadron Soap facebook page. Just make sure they include their P&C forum name in their facebook PM to me.

Current range:

"Ace" - masculine scented soap, containing sharp notes of bergamot, green apple, rosewood and tobacco leaf, with a hint of leather and musk at its base.

"Dutch Resistance" - quite simply smells like black liquorice.

"The Warden" - (as in Air Raid warden, not prison warden) - masculine smelling blend of citrusy bergamot, with a bold strong base of vetiver, cinnamon bark, cedarwood and tobacco leaf. This is one of my best sellers.

"The Group Captain's Blend" - reminiscent of an aromatic sweet pipe tobacco. Hints of vanilla, malt, tobacco leaf and cedar wood.

"Sweetheart" - Pink musk, Jasmine and just a touch of Vanilla. Sounds a little feminine but, a lot of guys like it. I use it pretty regularly as it is a lighter scent and doesn't clash with aftershave cologne afterwards.

"Spitfire" - spiced mahogany type scent; woody with notes of bergamot, tonka bean, cardamom, vanilla bourbon and allspice. I've realised that another manufacturer already has a Spitfire named soap, so will be renaming this one shortly.

Facebook page has product pictures and details - https://www.facebook.com/squadronsoap

Andy

Cheers Andy. Your soaps sound very interesting.