Stirling Splash Stockists who ship to Australia

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
I'm looking at adding a few of the Stirling after shave splashes to my lineup however I noticed that they do not ship them outside of the US.

Does anyone know of any re-sellers/stockists who will ship to Australia ?

Under US international shipping laws when buying US product contains alcohol, which is potentially hazardous for shipping. They can not ship it outside of the continental USA. If you are an international customer, the item will be refunded and will not be shipped.

Last edited:
@SpeedyPC, I though it's IATA rules and not just US. EU has the same. They cannot ship by air any alcohol stuff - only ground post.

Interested how G&C are sending Myrsol etc.

@dewynter I've been wondering about the same thing too and UK is doing the same as well

Well... the thing is - they definitely can use DHL/FedEx/UPS to ship anything. But the cost would be very high.

I'm just crazy enough when it comes to Stirling not to care about the price tbh.

I ran out of a CF balm last year, had one sent from Maggards by DHL with a bunch of other stuff I didnt really need, hid the CC bill from the wife ;) Cost me around $45 USD in shipping from memory.

I'm not there yet. :) Last time I purchased from Maggards it was about $35 USD for shipping. Which was totally acceptable counting the whole amount of stuff I got from them. So it's all depends on how much you've got per every dollar for shipping. But I'm on par with my wife. She ordered some small stuff from Japan. It cost about $20 and the shipping was like $75 USD. Luckily I realised it earlier so negotiated with the seller to use cheaper shipping option. Crazy!

As someone that has got some aftershave in their is a way. If you have a mail forwarding service (such as shipitto, like i do) have the order sent their from Stirling, Phoenix, CRSW etc.

Then mark the customs form as aftershave balm (instead of splash). You can then send it by US Postal service normal airmail ( i have done this a few times and it works, I always get the mail forwarder to use extra bubble wrap, has arrived safely each time).

I once tried to get the mail forwarder to courier it but the courier (DHL/TNT) refused they must check the package better, so normal US economy airmail is the trick.

@SydBJW, thanks for the info! Good to know that! I do have shipito account. Using it for buying clothes in US. Didn't think about aftershaves and marking them as balms.

Also handy for shaving brushes and soaps. Some manufactures of brushes such as Wolf Whiskers, Paldin can't pay the inspection fee to send a badger brush overseas but will ship to shipitto. I have always then marked it as shaving brush and no problems senidng it any method of postage works for that.

Also handy for shaving brushes and soaps. Some manufactures of brushes such as Wolf Whiskers, Paldin can't pay the inspection fee to send a badger brush overseas but will ship to shipitto. I have always then marked it as shaving brush and no problems senidng it any method of postage works for that.
Thank you so very much for sharing.
Thank you!

I had a very apologetic reply from Rod at Stirling this morning explaining that it is illegal for him to ship alcohol to Australia. I know myself, that given my vocation I will not be attempting to import any alcohol based products in any way, shape or form in means other than are prescribed as legal under Commonwealth laws - it is just not worth the risk, penalty or fines as an aside from it being illegal.

Rod did recommend contacting badgershavingco.com who are in Canada however, as he suggested their export laws may be different to those of the US.

** Edit - badgershavingco do not ship them intl either :(

Last edited:
Just following on from what @todras has said ...

Making a false shipping declaration is likely to be an offence under the laws of the country in which it is made. P&C does not recommend or condone such actions.

From my investigations you can bring limited quantities of products containing alcohol into Australia from overseas in both carry on and checked baggage - some Internet research will provides details of the maximum quantities involved.

Where sea mail is still offered by the relevant country, e.g. Canada, if the vendor can ship by ground/sea mail there should be no problem.