SYD Sun 16th Aug - Sydney Social meet

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Last edited:
Time for another Sydney meetup I think...

Sunday 16th August, 1pm
Venue - TBD

Get the date into your calendars, and give me some ideas of where. I like the idea of the Pumphouse (Darling Harbour) or the RedOak (201 Clarence). Great for a few beers.
...and nothing turns the heads of those Sydney girls like a pack of clean shaven fellas from the West . Back in the day we just used to gather at Bondi in our boardies. Today it seems they instead gather around a table laden with beer and toiletries; fondling each others brushes and sniffing each others' soaps.

@Monsta_AU put me down as probably starter ( will know closer to the date) but am keen at this stage.

...and nothing turns the heads of those Sydney girls like a pack of clean shaven fellas from the West . Back in the day we just used to gather at Bondi in our boardies. Today it seems they instead gather around a table laden with beer and toiletries; fondling each others brushes and sniffing each others' soaps.

@stillshunter you are more than welcome to make the trip from the ACT :)

I'm there. [emoji106]

I guarantee by that date there will be PLENTY to discuss and pass around...

If I'm in the country, I'll be there, whichever venue it is.
Be keen to meet Mr K Edge. [emoji6]
Remember this is the Aussie forum so no conceal & carry... [emoji16]

38th anniversary of The King's untimely demise...
Reason enough Mr Thomas for you to grace us with your presence?

Mayhap we could head West O'Leader ?

Mayhap we could head West O'Leader ?

While we could, I need to think about those on the Easter, northern and far southern edges of the metropolis which would find it easier to follow the train tracks.

I am sure we will be heading west on a semi-regular basis in the future anyway.

I will be in Sydney on 16 August!!!!!!!

(at the Netball World Cup with my daughter...)

I am not a very social animal and would never attend a group gathering even if it was next door. Just the way I am :)
Cool. I've drank up at the bar with a few fellas like yourself GT. Always make for interesting conversations. Was only the intermittent and exaggerated burps and farts that peppered their delivery (but was no doubt an integral part of it) that concern me.

Wish I was out West. I'd definitely be there with you fellas. I hate poshed up pubs, so I'd go the Rose and Crown out the top of Parra (Victoria Road if I recall correctly). Even @filobiblic could make it there. But please, please don't tell me they've renovated it and it's the local hipsters hang-out.

In all seriousness, please don't make any location changes at any time in the future on my behalf.. I am not a very social animal and would never attend a group gathering even if it was next door. Just the way I am :)
Sweet, meet up at your place ? ;)

Nah, I would be murdered!

Will just have to wish you all the best and wave ...
Is she playing ?
If not, no harm :)

I was just wondering if we have decided on a venue yet?

Looks like it is warming up, so I am going to suggest the Pumphouse - http://pumphousesydney.com.au

17 Little Pier Street, down next to the Entertainment Centre. If you don't want to walk from Central, grab the light rail and get off at Entertainment & walk 200m.

What we really need is some crazy cafe owner who likes this shaving malarkey to put up up for an afternoon....

Buuuuuuuump - This Sunday guys!
.....I can picture it now....

maxresdefault.jpg