MEL Sunday, 16 August - Melbourne Event

Lifes a Peach

...or a mango. But definitely a fruit.
2016 Sabbatical
Charity Auction Team
A gathering of the Melbourne compadres will be held in the city or within the close surrounds. This will be firmed up soon. Lunch and coffee shindig - just firming up the venue. We'd love to see as many new faces as possible.

When: Sunday, 16 August (firm)
Time: 12:30
Where: TBC

@Draco Noir , @StueyB , @Ginge , @Osman , @Anthony, @Young Buck and yours truly are confirmed starters.

Shouting out to @Bobby , @Occams , @Nightguard , @Mong , and @MANBRAND to join us. Come and meet the faces behind the avatars. The first event was packed with non-stop chatter and plenty of laughs.

RSVP by Sunday, 9 August

We would love to see you there, Possum. The more the merrier.

Given that Con @shavetheman has advertised the meet up on his podcast it would be rude not to attend.

Looking forward to catching up and meeting new faces.
I hear someone may be flying in from interstate to join in person... [emoji11] It'd be a shame to miss out on what will be in store for those that do show up!!!

I hear someone may be flying in from interstate to join in person... [emoji11] It'd be a shame to miss out on what will be in store for those that do show up!!!
It's hardly a secret - and if there was one P&C Meetup to be at in Melbourne this year, it is this one.

Clear your previous bookings, if any, and get there.

Update for our Melbourne compadres who are attending the meet.

The venue has been booked.

Sempre Pizza e Calzone
49 Bourke Street, Melbourne (closest train station - Parliament Station)

Confirmed starters are @Draco Noir , @StueyB , @Ginge , @Osman , @Anthony , @Young Buck , @possumbelly , and yours truly. Also attending will be a contingent of Shave The Man guys of equal numbers.

Thanks to all who are coming. This meet promises to be a lot of fun and certainly a noisy occasion. Please be there at 12:30 sharp.

4eLFbO0.png

Last edited:
Okay, I will say this only once.....

If you are not at this meet and you live two hours from the city then you are not only missing out, but strewth you are a mug too.

Con @shavetheman Kazantzidis has no beard, and has no hair, doesn't wear a red hat but you will believe he is Santa, and it is late December.

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow's shave.... I get in first over you guys :whistle:
Someone's swallowed a crow... [emoji13]

Okay, I will say this only once.....

If you are not at this meet and you live two hours from the city then you are not only missing out, but strewth you are a mug too.

Con @shavetheman Kazantzidis has no beard, and has no hair, doesn't wear a red hat but you will believe he is Santa, and it is late December.
A very happy chappy is our Monsta right now... Chomping at the bit! [emoji38]

Well I hope you are enjoying your catch up - game on here at NWC2015 - bronze medal game.

Last edited: