SYD Sydney Feb 2018 Meetup - 24/2/18, 1330-1530

Discussion started by Monsta_AU, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Monsta_AU

Monsta_AU ...can I interest you in some vintage blades? Forum Administrator Grand Society

Admin Post
    Since @todras is burning.... SOMETHING in his dungeon of aromachology and is probably trying to transmutate dollar coins into Bitcoins with essential oils.... or is otherwise unable to tear himself away from taking over the world:
    • When: Saturday 24th February 2018, 1330-1530
    • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
    • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.
    @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @LukehGee @aoeu @David @coffeenuts63

FluffyGroodle, borked and Snooze like this.
  2. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads 2018 Charity Auction Winner

So it's February, I see none of the usual members responding with their excuses as to why they're unable to attend yet.
    You lot are getting slack :p

3. RustyBlade

RustyBlade Member 2018 Sabbatical

Because it's not the eve of the meetup, that's all :whistle:

borked likes this.
  4. gthomas04

gthomas04 ...was Drubbing's first.

I'll start @borked . Sadly I will be in NZ on that date, much as I really wanted to attend, I tried to change my flight details, but alas it could not be :)

borked and RustyBlade like this.
  5. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads 2018 Charity Auction Winner

I've further sad news.
    Was speaking to an associate in Border Force, apparently you're flagged as a 'no fly' risk and will not be leaving the country.
    Yet I can salvage a positive from it for you, you can now make the meet up.
    Isn't that's great ? :D

Mark1966 likes this.
  6. gthomas04

gthomas04 ...was Drubbing's first.

Just have to use my diplomatic passport then :)

borked likes this.
  7. borked

Oh :(

That would unfortunately result in a one way trip.
    Very unfortunate indeed :(

Kaeckerut likes this.
  8. Rami

Rami Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

For a minute I was thinking this was on the 18th.

RustyBlade likes this.
  9. todras

todras est Français pour après-rasage Menth Dealer

Definitely out again this time, I will see how next month goes :)

10. borked

Yeah, I'm out too :(
    Sorry folks.

11. UKSteve

UKSteve doesn't like banners

12. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

13. RustyBlade

RustyBlade Member 2018 Sabbatical

Looks like I'll be there on my own. Hopefully the beer is cold.

Kaeckerut and Mark1966 like this.
  14. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

PM me your mobile number and we can Facetime :)

RustyBlade and Kaeckerut like this.
  15. SydBJW

SydBJW Soaps, You Don't Buy Just Williams Da Menth Heads

Can't make it today, have a kids pool party to go to.

Hopefully will be at next one.

16. borked

With the passing of my Grandfather early this morning, I am definitely out.
    Have fun all.

17. Mark1966

Sorry to hear that mate - thinking of you and your family at this time

18. Snooze

Snooze Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather - my condolences Neil to you and your family.

19. Snooze

Snooze Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Ill be there @RustyBlade (y)

RustyBlade likes this.
  20. Monsta_AU

Monsta_AU ...can I interest you in some vintage blades? Forum Administrator Grand Society

Admin Post
    Condolences to your and your family mate. Take it easy and we will see you at the next one.

I will see everyone else shortly.

RustyBlade likes this.