SYD Sydney Feb 2018 Meetup - 24/2/18, 1330-1530

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Since @todras is burning.... SOMETHING in his dungeon of aromachology and is probably trying to transmutate dollar coins into Bitcoins with essential oils.... or is otherwise unable to tear himself away from taking over the world:
  • When: Saturday 24th February 2018, 1330-1530
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.
@SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @LukehGee @aoeu @David @coffeenuts63

So it's February, I see none of the usual members responding with their excuses as to why they're unable to attend yet.
You lot are getting slack :p

I'll start @borked . Sadly I will be in NZ on that date, much as I really wanted to attend, I tried to change my flight details, but alas it could not be :)
I've further sad news.
Was speaking to an associate in Border Force, apparently you're flagged as a 'no fly' risk and will not be leaving the country.
Yet I can salvage a positive from it for you, you can now make the meet up.
Isn't that's great ? :D

I've further sad news.
Was speaking to an associate in Border Force, apparently you're flagged as a 'no fly' risk and will not be leaving the country.
Yet I can salvage a positive from it for you, you can now make the meet up.
Isn't that's great ? :D
Just have to use my diplomatic passport then :)

For a minute I was thinking this was on the 18th.

Definitely out again this time, I will see how next month goes :)

Yeah, I'm out too :(
Sorry folks.

fbGBBATl.jpg

Can't make it today, have a kids pool party to go to.

Hopefully will be at next one.

With the passing of my Grandfather early this morning, I am definitely out.
Have fun all.

With the passing of my Grandfather early this morning, I am definitely out.
Have fun all.

Sorry to hear that mate - thinking of you and your family at this time

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather - my condolences Neil to you and your family.